23

tw! mentions of self harm.
23. Narrative & Imsg .

you woke up in vinnie's bed by yourself. the blinds weren't open but you could still see the sun beaming through the curtains.

you sat up wincing at the pain still in your ass from last night. It took you a minute to get up because he literally made your legs numb but you did, you made you way downstairs which took like 5 minutes.

v: morning sleepyhead.

y: hey, whatcha doing?

He looked super hot wearing a white beater and grey joggers.

v: I'm trynna make eggs but idk how to do this shit.

you laughed a bit and looked at the burnt eggs sitting in the pot.

y: it's fine I'm not hungry.

v: want me to take you home?

y: mhm, but lemme change n grab my phone.

you went upstairs and took off your pyjamas putting back on your outfit you came with.

you grabbed your phone and he took you home.

v: do you need me to carry you to the door?
He said laughing at you struggling to stand up.

y: no superman I got it. 😭

you got up and closed the door waving goodbye. you went up to your room and flopped on the bed answering texts.

you got a message from Claire and it's been a while since she texted you and you immediately opened it.

hey bestie I miss you sm, ever since you left things have been so hard for me

hey bestie I miss you sm, ever since you left things have been so hard for me. I've been trying to be strong for you because I know how proud you always say you are for me, but it is hard this time feels different because you aren't here, I don't wanna call this a suicide note but I don't know, I don't know if I can keep feeling all this pain and stress, I don't know if I can go any longer being by my self. I miss you, my support my best friend, my help. I don't wanna leave this earth without saying goodbye to the person who helped me stay on it for all these years. I love you so much y/n and none of this is your fault please remember that.❤️

Claire I love you so so much, please don't do this . Please ! you can push through this I promise I, promise you can I might not be there to hug you and give you the best advice ever but I promise you can get through this,  please call me claire. We can talk about this. think about your family your gonna leave your mom broken. Claire call me please!!

you immediately started crying before you could even finish her text and your heart sunk and your belly hurt.

you knew Claire dealt with past self harm but she went to rehab, you were always there for Claire when she had one of her episodes.