29

you were confused.

y: what do you mean we are leaving? like going back to Cali?

you mom and dad didn't say anything they just brought down suitcases and bags.

y: Jay, what's going on??

J: I don't know.

y: mom answer us, what the hell is going on?

m: we will talk about it on the jet, it is waiting for us now get some things and come on.

you mom looked pissed but you couldn't really read why. you were so confused things were happening so fast you jay and Claire were just standing there clueless while your dad and mom packed the car.

you didn't believe what was happening, you couldn't leave, not so fast, not right now, you finally met someone you liked and you couldn't leave them no matter how mad he was right now.

y: I'll be right back.
you told claire and jay.

you went over to mattia's house and went in through his room window.

"what do you want?" he said not even turning around to look at you.

"I'm leaving.."

"what?" he turned around and looked at you taking his attention off his game.

"I'm leaving I guess, I don't know what's happening but I'm leaving, and I can't leave without saying bye to you even though I know your mad at me." you said speaking before thinking.

"wait - what? what do you mean your "leaving" where the fuck are you going?" he said

"I don't know, I don't know if we are going back to LA or another state or even another country, I don't know what's happening me and Jay and Claire we are all just lost." you said speaking fast.

"ok come, calm down." he said leading you to his chair and he sat on the bed.

"why can't you just ask to stay?"

"I-Idk?! they would definitely say no and I would have no where to live."

"...with me". he said like a big great light bulb was above his head like the idea was good.

"n-no I can't do that to Jay and Claire, I don't know but I have to go, I'll be back soon though I promise."

"what if you never come back then what?"
he looked angry but you could tell he was hurt.

"please don't say that, I'm gonna come back I promise."

"you better big head."

you looked at him for a second before giving him a kiss.

"I love you." you said

he just... stood there.

you turned around and went back to your house grabbing your bags and suitcases.

c: are you ok? why are you crying?

y: I'm fine.

you wiped your eyes and got in the car in the middle of jay and claire.

j: what did he say?

y: nothing.

j: you sure?

y: yea, let's forget about it.

you just laid your head on Claire's shoulder while your mom drove to the airport.

c: psst hey, so like are y'all kidnapping me or when can I go home?..

d: we have a plane just for you ready already.

— at airport

y: bye babe I'm gonna miss you.

you said hugging claire

c: I'm gonna miss you more, stay out of trouble and make sure mattia isn't draining you.

y: too late. you said smiling a bit.

c: bye now

she got on the plane and it was time for you to go now.

"where are we even going?"

you asked on the jet.

"paris." your mom said

"PARIS? WTF!" you said almost choking on your water.

"why the hell are we going to Paris." jay said speaking for you.

"business trip." your mom said calmly.

"why do you have to take us and why did we have to leave everything behind."

"we will have movers get everything and ship it here." your mom said still so calm

"what the actual hell." you scoffed and laid down.

—- AN
sorry I haven't been updating, I haven't had the time lately and I was having some problems with my self and health that I needed to fix , hope you all understand ❤️