25

you left school after that little ultimatum vinnie gave you.

you obviously was gonna pick Mattia, right?

you went home and texted Mattia, you needed to tell him before he found out from someone else which is way worse.

after waiting like 10 minutes your hands were shaking and you were walking back and forth in the living room.

you heard him knocked on the door.

shit.

you went and opened it giving a small smile.

"hey, you ok?"

"yea I just need to talk to you."

you scratched the back of your neck and went to your room.

"ok what's up??"

" do you love me?" you blurted out.

what the fuck.

you could totally see it threw him off guard and you were embarrassed.

"i-I'm sorry, what the fuck." you said shaking your head.

"what's wrong y/n?"

you bit the inside of your cheek.

"um so a couple days ago vinnie asked to take me out, and I was like "sure ok that seems cool" so he took me ice skating, um after that we went back to his house and um.."

you saw his jaw clench a bit meaning he probably knew where this was going but he didn't wanna believe it.

"and we had um..sex." you looked down because you could feel tears forming in your eyes.

it was very quiet for a couple minutes.

"say something please." you were scared but you needed to say something.

he stood up slowly still not looking at you.

his nails were digging in his palm.

"mattia." you whispered

he look up at you making eye contact and you swore you could feel every emotion and hear every word he was saying just by the hatred in his eyes.

he had anger, disgust, sadness, and so many more. you wanted to know what he was thinking.

"Mattia I'm so sorry, I don't expect you to forgive me but please just say something, I'm so sorry."

he parted his lips a bit like he wanted to speak but didn't, instead he just walked out.

you didn't even know you were holding your breath until you felt a pain in your chest. finally breathing out when he left.

that breath made tears form in your eyes.

what the fuck did I do.

you didn't know what to do because you fucked up big time.

you didn't really have any friends to vent to, or cry on their shoulder and it sucked.

you remembered meeting sienna and right now you could really vent to someone like her..