30

"wake up." jay said shaking you a bit.

the plane came to a full stop and your mom and dad were getting off.

"are we in Paris?" you asked

"no, we are in LA, you guys are so gullible." she said laughing with your dad bit.

"wow, I hate you guys." you rolled your eyes and bit and tried to hide your laugh.

"you love us, now come on."

your mom and dad got off the plane and you and Jay followed.

you texted Mattia and he didn't respond, maybe it was because of the time zones.

you weren't sure what to feel about Mattia, you told him you loved him and he looked at you like you had a booger on your face.

you were back in you LA house and it felt good, not everything was there but enough was.

y: ok so are you guys gonna actually tell us why we left? we basically just picked up and left again. did you even think about me and jay? we made friends, we have school what the hell do we do now?

you were in the kitchen and jay was standing next to the fridge.

m: we were getting death threats, we didn't feel safe so we are gonna stay here for a bit until a team can secure the house and make it safe.
your mom walked out the kitchen and your dad was upstairs.

j: and how long will that be?

m: maybe a month? I'm really sorry guys.

you shook your fucking head and ran upstairs.

you facetimed claire and flopped on your bed.

y: hey did you get home safe?

c: yeah thank you, are you guys in LA?

y: yeah, we are gonna be here for a month.

c: I'm excited as fuck, anyways what's going on with you and Mattia?

y: I have no idea, I told him I loved him and he looked at me look I was a idiot, everytime I ask him if he loves me or tell him i Love him he just stands there like what the fuck!

c: drop him.

y: wh- no!

c: you said vinnies was bigger anyways..

y: I- I said it was big! not biggER you dummy, and that's not the point, vinnie is a self obsessed dick.

c: a big one

y: omfg..

c: anyways are you coming back to school?

y: probably not, I'm still registered at the jersey school so I probably have to do online work.

c: oh, ok well I'll call you later. I'm about
To go eat.

y: ok bye bye!

you hung up and took a deep breath. you took a nap because so much just happened and you were exhausted.

when you woke up your phone was vibrating, you were still so tired you barely looked at the name before answering.

"hello?"

"come outside." the voice you recognized made your eyes kind of widen. you hung up and walked downstairs, opening the door. Jarius was leaning on his car.

"can we talk?"

"what the fuck are you doing here?" you walked over to him.

"I wanna talk, get in." he opened his car door and you got in the passenger seat.