17

the trip was over and it was time to go back to New Jersey.

everyone was putting their bags in the bus and settling down for the 3 hour car ride.

m: hurry up.

y: hold on! I feel like i forgot something.

you were standing outside the hotel making sure you got everything.

m: you got your phone?

y: yes.

m: your chargers and laptop?

y: yep.

m: ok then your good.

y: idk it just feels like I forgot something.

you put your bag on the bus and sat down.

the bus ride was boring just quiet and many people slept the whole ride.

you got off the bus and walked up to your house.

y: ok bye I'll see you tomorrow.

m: dam you not home ask if I wanna come in?

y: I'm tireddd. maybe tomorrow.

m: nooo.

y: fine.

you unlocked your door and went upstairs to your room it was pretty late so you were sure no one was awake.

"god I'm so tired!"

you said flopping on your bed and taking off your socks cuddling in the bed.

"you sleep with jeans on?"

y: no, I just don't feel like taking them off.

you were laying on your back already drifting off to sleep, when you felt him slowly unbuckling your jeans.

"what are you doing."
you giggled softly bc you were still half asleep.

m: helping you take off your jeans.

he said smirking.

he pulled them down and you felt his warm hands on your thighs.

you smirked a bit and just let him do what he was gonna do.

he didn't even tease you he just got right to it, he put his fingers outside your underwear and started rubbing your special spot making you moan.

you felt him kiss your thighs going up to your belly then your lips. you smiled in between the kiss and felt him put his fingers in your underwear.

m: damn your wet as fuck.

he rubbed his fingers around your clit teasing you before dipping them in.

y: shit.
you just squeezed your thighs together but he opened them more.

m: don't cum yet.

he picked up his pace and your back arched as your orgasm approached and you were close to finishing.

y: UGHH MATTIA SHIT.
you finished as your eyes rolled back and your legs shook and as your walls tightened on his fingers. Your chest was up and your legs shook.

he took his hand out of your underwear and just smirked.

m: I said not to cum.

he grabbed you legs pulling you to the edge of the bed and he pulled out his dick that was already dripping of pre cum.

m: I'm gonna fuck you senseless.

he said pumping it a bit before slowly putting it in.

y: fuck mattia.

he went deeper and faster and you could feel his big dick throbbing in you.

you put your hand on his lower abdomen because the pace he was going was insane.

your breathing was hitching as your moans slipped out your mouth and as mattia hovered over you.

he put your legs over his shoulder going deeper into you hitting your sweet spot.

" f-fuck."

he went faster as your body tingled and twitched and your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

"words babe."

"I-I have to cum, UGH-"

"cum then."

you rubbed you clit as he smashed into you.

"UGH ."

you screamed as your whole body seized and you squirted onto his cock.

instead of stopping he kept going.

"stop I can't anymore."
you said as he smashed into you and your body still tingled.

"shit y/n I'm gonna fucking cum."

he went faster as you squirmed as too how good it felt.

"cum in me please."

and with that the warm feeling shot into your soul making him moan a bit as he fell on top of you and rolled over on us back.

y: fuck that was amazing.

m: I hope your on the pill.

he said out of breath.