Chapter Three - Radioactive

The girl with the motorbike

Chapter 3

Ross’ POV

I couldn’t get her out of my head, the little Dermot girl, and also the fact that she drove a motorbike – that- Just freaked me out; big time.

I hadn’t been to class all morning, after the coach had us running, and pouring sweat; for being ten minutes late. Ten minutes! He’s off his balls. So I walked out of the boys gym, soaked in sweat, my t-shirt clinging to my eight pack, and I was cursing Coach right now, I got enough unwanted attention from the girls as it was, I didn’t need anymore.

I was hoping that I wasn’t going to bang into a certain person, but luck wasn’t on my side.

“Hey handsome,” She purred, rubbing her hand up my chest, in a seduction manner, but it wasn’t a turn on, in fact; it was more of a turn off, just like her face that was painted with make-up and the amount of cleavage she was revealing; made me want to be sick. I smiled politely at her, and tried to walk past her, but there was no chance of that happening.

She pushed me against the wall, and planted her lips on mine, and started rubbing against me, I was shocked to say the least. I couldn’t do anything, I had frozen. I think she was meant to make me feel good; but she wasn’t doing a very good job at it. Her lips moved against mine, but I didn’t return the “kiss”, but she still carried on, slipping her hands under my shirt, which was covered in sweat; but that didn’t bother her. I tried to push her off. I grunted.

“God, she’s got some man muscle,” I thought to myself, I was now struggling to get her off, then I started to get pissed, but she wouldn’t budge, she started running her hand through my hair, which pissed me off even more. No one touches my hair.

Kerry was really started to get on my wits, ever since I had hooked up with her last summer; she followed me around everywhere, and we didn’t even date! She was your normal cliché cheerleader, with hardly nothing on, seven inch heels, and orange faces; totally not my type of girl.

Just then, a cough interrupted us; well more her, but I was grateful. I knew the person had done it purposely; she turned around and gave the person a glare.

It was the Dermot girl.

“A bit desperate aren’t you?” She chuckled, and Kerry turned to glare at her.

“What do you want? Don’t you see you are interrupting us?” She hissed, and tried to turn back to me, but I made my move, and ran to the other side of the corridor, away from her; and her fake boobs.

“I think I was interrupting you, your boyfriend didn’t seem to be having a very good time,” Dermot commented, trying not to laugh. I smirked.

“I’m not her boyfriend,” I told her, and Kerry hissed.

“Yes you are! What are you saying baby?” She started shaking, almost crying, but I didn’t feel sorry for her; in fact I was furious at her.

“We were never together Kerry!” I almost shouted, and then the water works came. I felt like such a dick; but I had to get her off my back, “We hooked up once, you were nothing to me but a toy,” I said, sounding as harsh as I could, and Kerry took off, sobbing. I felt like I’d just killed a baby rabbit – or something like that.

I turned to the Dermot girl; and she had a frown on her face.

“You can’t treat girls like that,” She told me, and she looked pissed, I took a step forward as she took a step back.

“Well, she wouldn’t leave me alone,” I tried to explain, but she was having none of it.

“Yeah, you didn’t have to do it so harsh,” She said, her voice strained.

“Why do you care?” I suddenly asked, pissed. She narrowed her eyes at me.

“You’re such a prick,” She hissed at me.

“You’re such a bitch,” I hissed back, I don’t know what had come over me. I was starting to ask myself why I was being such a dick.

“You don’t even know me,” She growled, and took a step forward, if I moved in any further, our noses would be touching, and if I moved even closer-

“No stop thinking that, she’s just a girl,” I muttered in my head, cursing.

“You don’t even know me,” I growled back.

“Oh, I think I know someone like you,” She shot back, and she spinned around, and marched off down the corridor, shaking. But I couldn’t tell if she was shaking because she was crying, or because she was furious.

 But I think it was being she was furious at me.

I cursed, running a hand over my face, and turned to the wall, and gave it a good smack, not that it helped much. It was as if I was immune to pain; I had gone through enough of it to not notice it anymore.

I took off down the corridor, almost hating myself.

Why? I don’t know.

And guess what? I still didn’t know that Dermot girls name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige Dermot POV

I was so mad at him! How could he treat a girl like that, and think it was okay?! Fuck that, I was furious at him; I found myself shaking.

I made myself walk away from him, and held onto the little self-control I still had left, and forced myself to walk away from him; before I did something I would regret.

He was just like all those other boys; typical high school football players, who play with a lot more than a football. When I had first met, those blue sparkling eyes; I was intrigued, and wanted to find out more about him. I guess I found out all I needed to know about him; stay away from him.

I felt my heart dip as I saw them making out, or more like that girl making out with him. I felt a little sorry for him, that’s why I stepped in. I didn’t expect to get it all rubbed back in my face. I also felt sorry for the girl though; she obviously really liked him, and thought he was serious about her, but he wasn’t.

He just used her, for his own pleasure, and dumped her on the pile, much like he did with other girls. Just like all those other boys, that broke girls hearts, and didn’t give to fucks.

I walked back into History, all the students stared at me, and I felt my temper rise again; why did they have to stare at me? Didn’t they have better things to stare at?

I mumbled a sorry for taking ages to go to the toilet, and sat back down in my seat, and looked out of the window. I had no interest at learning what was on the smart board, or what the boring teacher was saying.

All I could think about was him.

Gosh, I’m such a fucking idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N  : So here is chapter 3! Whoop. I really do like this story, and find is easier to write it, than my other ones. Thank you for the reads, votes, comments etc! :D Hope you like this chapter!

Chapter Song : Radioactive –Rita Ora

Chapter Teaser : Ross finds out what Dermot sister Paige is! Seeing as he doesn’t know yet, and a bit of temper from Paige… like normal.

Please keep on reading, voting commenting etc!

Thank you, Kirsten xox