Chapter 24- I just wanna be close to you

*Warning, some- Ehm - kissing and stuff in this chapter, you have been warned**

Chapter 24 -  I just wanna be close to you (Dj Boonie)  

I quickly jumped out the shower, stumping my toe as I rushed to grab the towel, I cursed as I hopped around, quickly trying to dry myself off. Voices boomed from the other side of the house, I couldn't make out what was being said. I turned to the shelf underneath the mirror. Shit- I was positive that I had taken a change of clothes in with me. I looked over at the dirty pile of clothes beside the washing basket, I couldn't put them back on. 

I'm sure I could quickly nip across to my room to grab some clothes. I highly doubt anyone will be wandering around, by the sounds of the voices down the hallway. I creaked open the door, and slipped out. I don't know why I used the family bathroom, especially when I had my own en-suite. I guess it just didn't cross my mind. I tiptoed down the hallway, and just as I turned the corner to the short distance to my room, I heard a voice.

"Well, well what do we have here?" The voice boomed.

I whipped around, and just as I did, my towel fell down. I screamed as the boys eyes widened. Ross, my brother, Billy, and a few other men that I hadn't seen before came running round the corner. Thankfully I had managed to wrap my towel around my body again before the came around the corner. Although the towel was very short, and I wasn't exactly sure if it covered everything. My face went scarlet as the boys stood and stared, all apart from Jake of course, who was glaring at all the boys standing a few metre's from me. 

Suddenly Ross snapped. "Move and give her some privacy would you! I would rather not have you lot perving on my girlfriend. See those legs? They're mine, not anyone else's." I glared at him.

"Actually you prick, I think you'll find that my legs, are mine. Not yours, not anyone else's. Mine. Got it pretty boy?" I hissed at him. I noticed the boys still hadn't stopped looking at my legs. God, I really hate boys sometimes. You know when you just want to scream? And scream? And scream? As loud as you can? Well that was one of these moments. 

Suddenly the boy, who had first seen me burst out laughing.  I still wasn't sure who he was. But man, he was hot. Like boiling hot water-hot. He, may actually be hotter than Ross. Or just as hot at least. I took the moment to, what I thought, secretly check him out. From his well defined cheekbones, to his obvious well defined abs. Obviously I didn't have a crush on him, but my god, if I wasn't with Ross- okay, enough of those images that no one wants to know about. 

Just as my eyes made its way back up his body, I noticed he was smirking. Leaning against the wall, and flexing his muscles. 

"Like what you see beautiful? I mean, I know your with my brother"- wait, brother?! - "but I don't mind sharing, although I'm not sure pretty boy, as you call him would feel the same way. So, how about we just run away together?" He winked at me, and before I could say anything, he whooped "LA BABY!" And suddenly all my anger dissolved as I burst out laughing. This boy- Blake- had a glint in his eye, and I'm not sure if he was actually kidding about LA.

Honestly? I had forgotten Ross was standing there. And I was scared to look at him. I gulped as my eyes connected with his. They were stone cold, and I could tell that things may have gone a bit too far. I could see him beginning to shake, as he turned more, and more red. But to my surprise, instead of shouting, or swinging for Blake- he huffed. This deep, long huff. I chocked on my laughter, as it really wasn't a suitable time to laugh. 

Suddenly someone grabbed me by my waist, and I was being dragged into my bedroom. I stumbled as I was pushed. And suddenly, a hot set of lips met mine. I squealed with shock at first, but soon I was lost in the warm, lips that belonged to Ross. He had me by my hips, as he deepened the kiss- if it could get any deeper- and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then dominance changed as I slammed him against the wall, and my hands slid underneath his shirt. I moaned as his lips made its way down my neck to my bare shoulder. Oh my- I ran my hands half way up his chest, and at first he tensed, and then relaxed. I could feel every muscle under the touch of my hands, and then suddenly my fingers felt a bump. Something that had obviously been stitched together at one point. I followed the line up, diagonally from his hip, to just below his shoulder. He had tensed up again, and had stopped kissing me, his forehead resting on my shoulder, his hot breath, breathing down the top of my towel, making me shiver. I didn't say anything, as he placed light kisses along my collar bone. 

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice thick with want, making me shiver again. I kissed him lightly, my answer for him. "Can you please get dressed?" I did forget for a minute that I was in a towel, but I didn't think it would bother him. I ignored his instruction as I pulled myself closer to him, if that was even possible. And then I felt it, pushing against my stomach. I jumped away, as my face turned red. 

Ross laughed. "Sorry beautiful, but what do you expect, when we've just had a hot make out, and your only in a towel, which by the way, is very very short. It wouldn't take much for it to come off now, would it beautiful?" He said, smirking. My heart swooned as he called me beautiful. No one had ever called me that before, and I liked it. 

"Well, would you like to see how easy it is to take off?" I purred, as I walked slowly towards him, suddenly finding some hidden confidence as my hips swung. His eyes went wide, and he practically ran, grabbing me by the hips, but I was too quick for him, I dodged his hands, and walked towards my closet. I could hear him groaning.

"That wasn't fair! Now I'm going to have to take a cold shower!" He moaned, I giggled as I shuffled through the piles of clothes hanging on the rails. I honestly didn't know where to start in these huge wardrobes. I swear they went on for forever. 

"Ross?" I shouted for him, and he appeared, his eyes full of lust. I giggled. "Mind picking me out some underwear?" I asked, a sweet smile on my face, and he was off. 

I had picked out my outfit long before Ross finally picked out my underwear.

"There is so many, and you'd look sexy in all of them!" He complained. 

I shooed him out of the door as I got changed, I had only got my underwear on when he flaunted back into my room. He laid down in my bed and watched me as I dressed. I squirmed under his glare as I pulled on a pair of denim hot pants, and suddenly he jumped off the bed and stormed up to me. He grabbed me by my waist, and forced me too look into his eyes. 

"You, Paige,  are beautiful. Inside and out, and I like to appreciate your beauty, so quit thinking about your scars, because to be honest, they make you even more beautiful. They show your bravery, and just how amazing you are." He whispered in my ear, and my knee's became week. My lips touched his roughly, but the kiss didn't last as long as the other one, and nor was it as hot. I looked oddly at him. "Are you going to let me have my way with your beautiful body?" 

I looked at him in bewilderment. Did he seriously just asked if we could have sex? Did he seriously want things to go that fast? Because I as sure hell didn't.

"Well quit making me so hot and flustered then beautiful- I'm not having another cold damn shower to calm my... big man down." He stated, smirking as I turned flushed red. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Really feel the need to "dust" the cover of this book off. Its been way too long! 

This was just a sort of filler chapter, with some hot stuff from Paige and Ross. Need a bit more romance! 

Blake has appeared-  and I can confirm that he shall be played by Theo James. Just because I've fallen in love with him after watching the Divergent movie, like 10 times over. And I've read all the books - can you tell I'm a fan of Divergent? ;) 

Chapter Song - Dj Boonie - I just wanna be close to you. (at the side, please listen, I think it suits this chapter ) 

Until next time folks!

please vote, comment etc! 

Please note chapters are still being edited, so sozzles for any mistakes. (Yes I just said sozzles, these are the sort of words that appear when its 2am in the morning.) 

I would say goodnight, but its really good morning I think? 

Thanks guyyyss! 

Kirsten x