Chapter 1 - Troublemaker - Edited

The Girl With The Motorbike

Chapter 1

Ross’s POV

When I arrived at school, there was a huge commotion. A huge group had gathered at the front of the school, whispering to each other, and I even noticed a few jumping up and down, in what looked like excitement.

I parked my bike, and took my helmet off, placing it on the top of the bike. I never had to worry about anyone stealing it; they wouldn’t dare.

I noticed my boys standing out of the crowd, with their arms crossed over their chests, looking extremely frightening; even though they were big softie’s at heart. I jogged over to them and greeted them, with our normal man hugs, and fist punches.

“What’s going on?” I asked Ben.

Ben had been my childhood best friend since we were kids. He practically lived at my house, which doesn’t bother me, seeing as my parents were consiterably non-exsistant 

“Two new girls,” He answered simply, I shot him a questioning look. He chuckled, “You don’t really keep up with the gossip do you?” I shook my head, shooting him a glare.

I hated high school as it is; I didn’t give to fucks about all the gossip.

“Well, they are called Paige and Chloe Dermot. And they are completely and utterly insanely hot,” He told me, his eyes bright, I rolled my eyes.

“Wait.. Did you say Paige and Chloe Dermot?” I asked, I was slightly speechless. He nodded, and looked a bit confused. “Their parents, are – the richest family in town, along with my family, they own half of my dad’s company,” I told him, and he nodded, looking to where the crowd were gathered, waiting for the arrival of the two girls.

My dad owned a huge international multi billionaire company; probably one of the biggest in the world. I’m not all too sure about the fundamentals of the company; but I knew it brought it billions a year and it was the most well-known company in the world. –ever-

The Dermot’s owned half of the business, which was signed by a contract. I had never met the family, but my Dad spoke highly of them. They were a very rich, and well respected family in the town, and probably the whole of America, if not the world.

I didn’t know much about the business, nor did I want to. I wasn’t interested in taking over my Dad’s part of the business, much to his pleas. I wanted to go to university and study something else; like law, or even music.  

As I pondered my thoughts, Ben nudged my shoulder, informing me that the girls had arrived. We made our way to the front of the crowd. They all made a passage for us, which made me smirk.

Just as we got to the front, a Ferrari FF pulled into the car park, and I rolled my eyes.

“Rich girl is spoilt,” Ben muttered, and I nodded, agreeing with him. It pulled up in the reserved spot, right in front on the school. And the door opened.

As cliché as it was, the girl flashed her skinny leg out, revealing a pair of huge heels and stepped out of the car. I could hear everyone gasp at her beauty, and the girls dive into a rage, obviously jealous. I just stared at her.

She was wearing a short black skirt, which hugged her, showing off her fine features, and had a flowery blouse tucked into it, with a pair of huge black heels. She also had a pair of sunglasses on. Her long brown hair flowed down her back.

Suddenly, I heard a sound of a motorbike.

“Who’s that? The only person who has the guts to drive a motorbike to school; was me,” I thought to myself, as I turned to investigate.

I almost gasped, when a Kawasaki ZX10R 2012 ZX1000JCF black motorbike pulled into the school car park. It was one of the most expensive bikes in the world, and was even better than my motorbike.

“Who the hell is driving it?” I asked myself.

And then it pulled up beside the Ferrari FF, and I stood in shock. The space reserved to the other Dermot girl.

“No way this is her,” I heard Jake mutter, another one of my boys, I nodded in agreement.

The person swung their leg off of the bike, and removed the hat.

My breath caught, not just at the beauty of the bike, but the beauty of the misterious driver.

Her blonde, natural hair flowed down her back as she removed her helmet, and placed it on the top of her bike, just like I do.

She turned to grin at her sister, and walked towards her, and put her arm through her sisters arm.

I stood rooted to the ground as I just took in what had just happened.

“A girl driving a motorbike?!” Ben gasped, “This is like – fucked up,” I nodded in agreement.

Most girls, if not all; where terrified of bikes, they wouldn’t go on them, called them “death machines” But I loved my bike, it was a part of me, and if anyone ever touched it, they were dead; not that they every would, mind you. They are too scared to even look at my bike.

The two girls still had their sunglasses on.

I took in the other girls appearance. She was very similar to the other girl, but she was just; stunning. There was something about her, that just dragged you in.

My eyes widened, as I took in what she was wearing. Instead of the mini skirt, and heels. She had on a pair of slouch cut denim jeans, a t-shirt and a leather jacket, paired with high- tops.

She was completely, and utterly different to her sister. No girl in this school dressed like her. She dressed like a teenage boy, but she looked good.  All the girls at this school, had no respect for themselves, and wore hardly anything. Not that the rest of my boys complained; they were players, and everyone knew it. Whereas I was the “innocent” one of us all, but you wouldn’t think it. I played girls, just to keep my rep.

I respected this girl, and I liked her.

“I liked her?!” What the hell am I even saying? I don’t like any girls; they just brought you trouble.

Everyone was still staring at them, as they started walking.

The girl with the leather jacket, walked with “swag”, if she was a boy, everyone would be shitting themselves right now. She had a “dangerous” persona about herself.

Her sister walked with confidence, that every girl would wish to have, strutting her stuff, you could tell she was a popular, well liked person, by girls and boys.

Then they both pushed their sunglasses up, over their head. And I was captured, in these shocking, blue eyes. They were so blue, nearly silver, and gosh, they were beautiful. I pulled myself out of my thoughts .

“Beautiful?!” Ross Sunderland never called anything beautiful, NEVER.

Just as I looked away, I caught her gaze, and we stared at each other, for what seemed like minutes, but in fact; it was only a few seconds. I winked at her, and she blushed, and looked down, which made me smirk.

“Come one. We’ve got football practice, and we’re already late. Couch is going to make us run an extra mile if we don’t hurry up,” Jake tried to dragged me and I nodded.

Leaving the girl who drove a motor bike, out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Song : Troublemaker – Olly Murs

Chapter Teaser : One of the girls POV, you’ll find out which “girl drives a motor bike” ;)

 Edited - 19th May 2014