T W E N T Y- E I G H T

Sarah's P.O.V
~Three days later~

Lily and I have been having fun these past few days. We went to the park and did lots of others things. But today was the day that she had to leave. I was helping her pack at the moment.

"Mommy, when will I see you again?" Lily asks.

I sigh. "I don't know, Lily." And I really didn't. Harry has been very cross with me lately and I don't think he likes me around Lily now. I was just grateful when he agreed this time.

There's a knock on the door, and I know it's Harry.

"Daddy!" Lily squeals as she runs to the door.

I laugh at her, and open the door.

"Hey." I say.

Harry doesn't say anything. All he does is glare at me, then walks past me. It didn't make me mad. I've been treating Harry like dirt this whole time, trying to get revenge when really I didn't take one minute to think about Harry's feelings.

"Where's Lily?" He asks lowly.

"She's packing." I say softly.

Harry nods, and then sits on the couch. I sit next to him and he sighs like he doesn't want me to be in his space. I don't blame her. I would've been the same way.

"C-Can we talk?" I choke out.

Harry looks at me, darkness in his eyes and his jaw clenched.

"Why? So you can brag about how good Zayn is in bed?" Harry spats.

I sigh. "No."

"THEN WHAT IS IT, SARAH?!" Harry roars, making me jump.

I'm on the verge of tears, but I can't show him how weak I am.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.." I whisper.

"After all this time, Sarah? Really?" He says sternly.

"Harry, I was just mad at you! I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear!" I say.

"Yeah, sure you weren't." Harry rolls his eyes and gets up.

I want to say something, but I don't know what to say.

Harry's P.O.V

I was tired of all the excuses, so I got up and go Lily.

"Come on, Lily, it's time to go!" I say.

"Okay daddy!" Lily smiles.

Lily holds out her little arms and I smile and pick her up, carrying her tiny suitcase in one hand and then holding her in the other.

I walk out of the room, and Sarah is standing there waiting for me.

"Thanks for letting me spend some time with her." Sarah whispers.

"You're welcome. But I hope you had fun, because this is the last time you'll be seeing her..."

Sarah's P.O.V
~Later that day~

I've been crying for hours due to what Harry had said.

"You're welcome. But I hope you had fun, because this is the last time you'll be seeing her.."

He couldn't take Lily away from me, could he? Actually, yes he could. I should take him to court, but I'm too weak to do that to him.

Zayn has been out with some of his friends all day, leaving me here all alone in this huge mansion.

I've tried calling him, but all it did was just go to voicemail. Finally giving up, I decided to call up Amber to ask her some questions.

"Hello?" Amber says.

"Yeah. I have a question for you.." I say as sternly as possible.

She clears her throat. "W-What is it, Sarah?" Her voice is shaky.

"Why did you sleep with Harry?" I ask through my teeth.

"I-I.." Amber stutters.

"JUST TELL ME!" I snap.

I had no time for stuttering. She was my best friend and she knew better.

"I'm sorry, Sarah! It just happened!" She starts to cry.

I laugh. "You have no idea how many times I've heard that."

"I'm serious, Sarah. I didn't want to do it, but he started touching me and it felt so good and I just couldn't control myself!" Amber says.

"Wow! What a perfect excuse!" I say sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, but we cut off all contact with each other if that makes you feel better!"

Was she really saying this right now..?

"NO IT DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! YOU SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND, AMBER! HOW COULD YOU?!" I scream.

"Sarah I-" I cut her off.

"No, I hate you! And if you think that I'll forgive you for this, then you're absolutely crazy! Never talk to me again you whore!" I say, then hang up.

I catch my breath then realize something. Amber only slept with one guy. And I slept with two. I know it doesn't sound like much, but if anyone's the whore... It's me.