F O U R

Sarah's P.O.V

We get done eating dinner, and Lily goes to bed considering it was 8:30 PM.

Harry and I washed all the dishes, and when we're done, he says..

"Um, I guess I better get going."

"Okay." I say.

Harry's P.O.V

"Okay." Sarah says.

I really didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay here with her and my daughter.

"You know we're still engaged, right?" I smirk.

"And what makes you think that?" Sarah snorts.

"I see you're still wearing the ring, and I'm still wearing mine." I say.

Sarah holds up her hand, and looks at it, then frowns.

"Or maybe it's because Lily wants me to wear it everyday because she thinks I love you! Well you know what, Harry?! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" She snaps.

I'm about to say something when we're interrupted..

"Mommy, daddy?" Lily says. She stands at the top of the stairs with a teddy bear in her hands.

"It's okay, Lily. Mommy and I are just having a little discussion." I say, giving Sarah a look.

She needs to learn how to control herself...

"Well, I don't like, daddy. Can you cuddle me, pwease?" Lily asks.

"Of course, baby girl." I say, then frown at Sarah before going upstairs with Lily.

When we enter her room, it's painted pink and it has flowers everywhere with spongebob posters on the wall along with a spongebob pillow.

"Do you like spongebob?" I ask, sitting on Lily's bed.

"Yep!" She says, sitting on the bed.

I chuckle, and she giggles.

"Daddy?" She says.

"Yes?" I say.

"Can you read me a bedtime story?" Lily asks.

"Of course, darling." I smile.

I get up, and walk over to the loaded bookshelf.

"What book do you want to read, sweetheart?" I ask.

"Mm, green eggs and ham." She says.

"Okay." I say, grabbing the book.

I get back in bed with her, and lay down beside her. Lily cuddles into my side, and I wrap my arms around her.

"I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam I am." I read.

Lily giggles a few times making me smile.

Once we're done with book, Lily and I sit in silence.

"I love you, daddy." Lily whispers.

My heart flutters...

My little girl just said she loved me after I thought she would hate me.

She loves me...

My beautiful little Lily loves me.

And I love her...

"I love you, too, princess. I love you, too..."

Sarah's P.O.V

I decide to check up on Harry and Lily. I walk into Lily's room, and see Lily's head resting on Harry's stomach while he wraps his arm around her.

I smile to myself at the beautiful scene, and even decide to take a picture.

I know I had said that I hated Harry, which I do, but he's a great father.

And all this time I thought he was never going to be in her life. But he is... And I'm happy yet truly grateful....