T W E N T Y- S I X

Sarah's P.O.V
~A week later~

Luke and I had broke up. Of course. Turns out that he was cheating on me. Out of all people, why me? Did I do something wrong? Am I just not the one for anybody..? I needed answers.

I decided to take a walk after crying for three hours straight. As I walk, I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I don't know why, but I think it's Harry. But it's not. It's Zayn.

"Uh, hi." I say.

"Hey! I heard about you and Luke. I'm sorry.." He says.

Wow, wasn't he nice? But how did he know?

"You're probably wondering how I knew." Zayn smiles.

"Yeah, I am." I giggle.

"Well, Harry told me because Luke had told him. Harry beat him up pretty bad, but so did I." Zayn smiles.

"Why?" I chuckle.

"Because, I care about you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Later that day~

I rolled off of Zayn's sweaty body.

I don't know what happened. I had went to his house, and we started kissing and then kissing turned into rough, passionate sex.

I don't know why I was turning into such a whore. This wasn't like me. I guess I just missed the way Har- he made me feel.

"Why did we just do that?" I pant.

"I don't know. But that was amazing!" He pants.

"Round two?" I smirk.

Why did I just..?

"Sure!" He smirks.

He rolls back on top of me, and the fun begins again..

Harry's P.O.V
~Three days later~

I haven't talked to Zayn in a few days. I don't know why or how, but he was starting to become a good friend of mine. Maybe it was because I was so lonely now.

"Daddy!" Lily squeals.

"Hey baby!" I coo.

"Daddy, when mommy coming back?" She asks.

I sigh. She's been asking me this ever since Sarah and I broke up.

"I don't know, Lily." I shake my head.

"Is she coming back soon, daddy?"

I sigh again. "No, she's not, darling..."

Sarah's P.O.V

Zayn rolls off of me for FOURTH TIME! FOUR TIMES!

I don't know what's gotten into me. I don't know why, but I'm starting to have feelings for Zayn. No.. No. They're not feelings. The way he pounds into me makes me feel so good..

What has gotten into me?! I used to be so innocent and now I'm just some whore who likes to sleep around with guys I barely even talk to!

"Round five?" Zayn pants.

"Sorry, I-" I'm cut off by the bedroom door opening to see him. Harry.

Harry's P.O.V

WHY WAS SARAH IN ZAYN'S BED?! MATTER OF FACT, WHY IS SHE NAKED?!

"SO THIS IS WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERING MY CALLS! YOU'VE BEEN TOO BUSY SCREWING MY GIRL-" Harry stops himself, and I'm glad.

"You've been too busy screwing Sarah.." He says softly.

"Look, bro. It just happened!" Zayn says.

"Sarah?" Harry says.

"I-I'm sorry, but he's right, it did just happen!" I say.

"I swear, you're doing all of this just to hurt me." Harry says, tears swimming in his eyes.

"No, Harry, I'm not!" I say.

"YES YOU ARE! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I HATE YOU!" Harry screams, then slams the door and leaves.

"Don't worry about him." Zayn says.

"Don't worry, I won't." I say, and grab Zayn's face and kiss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two weeks later~

Zayn and I have been messing around for two weeks now, and boy was it fun! I don't know why, but him sliding inside me made me forget my troubles and it made me feel extremely good.

I guess you could say we were friends with benefits.

Perrie was on a cruise with her friends and wouldn't be back until next month so Zayn and I were okay.

"So..?" Zayn smirks.

And oh yeah! I'm living with Zayn now... No regrets to be honest.

I finally got a chance to see Zayn for who he really was. Charming, nice, funny, and extremely beautiful.

"So?" I smirk.

Zayn gets on top of me, and we start making out. We stop when there's a knock on the door.

We both sigh, and Zayn gets up and answers the door. It's Harry.

"Still sleeping around with each other I see." Harry says, walking in.

"What do you want, Harry?" I sigh.

"I came over to apologize to Zayn." Harry says.

"And not me?" I snarl.

"No." He says bluntly.

I roll my eyes, and Zayn sits down and so does Harry.

"I'm sorry for the way acted. I just wanted to let you know that-" He sighs. "That whatever you and Sarah do is none of my business and that I'll respect it either way."

"Wow, that's very nice of you, Harry!" I say sarcastically.

"Shut up!" He shouts.

"Why are you getting so mad, huh?! Are you jealous?!" I shout.

"NO! I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT YOU AND ZAYN ARE DOING! I DON'T CARE AT ALL!" Harry screams, and gets up, then leaves.

I don't know why, but I found his anger funny and pleasuring to me. Maybe it's because it's funny to see him squirm like this. I loved it. I loved the revenge. I basically craved it. Just like I crave Zayn...

You're welcome NiallTalksDirtytMe