T W E N T Y- F I V E

Harry's P.O.V
~A month later~

I haven't heard from Sarah in a month, and Lily has been with Amber this whole time. I couldn't let Lily see me like this. I've been trying to reach out to Sarah, but she just ignores me.

I've cut off all sexual relations with Amber. The only time we'll be able to talk is when it's about Lily.

My phone starts to ring. Zayn.

"What do you want, Zayn?" I say.

"Did you get the love of your life back yet?" He asks.

I sigh. "No."

"Oh, well that sucks." He says.

"Yes, yes it does." I say.

"I heard she was dating Luke now.." Zayn says.

"Who told you that?" My heart stops.

"Sarah. I was at the grocery store yesterday and I happened to stop into them. Really nobody told me, it was just obvious." He says.

"What does them being in a grocery store have to do with them dating?" I ask.

"They were holding hands and kissing." He says.

"No, I don't believe you." I shake my head.

I soon get a text message and it's a picture of Luke and Sarah holding hands and kissing. My heart stops again, and I soon start to cry. She was mine! Not his! Mine!

"Now do you believe me..?"

Sarah's P.O.V

It's been three weeks since I have broken things off with Harry. To be honest, things were going great for me. I was in love with Luke and we had a very healthy relationship.

I've been ignoring Harry's calls and text messages, and even managed to see Lily for a few days.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I ask Luke who was walking out of the door.

"Just going out with some friends." He flashes me a smile.

"Okay! See you later!" I smile.

"Okay, babe! Love you!"

"Love you, too." I smile.

And to be honest, I actually meant it...

Harry's P.O.V

I decided to take a walk to clear my mind.

As I walk down the street, I see Luke. My jaw clenches and I decide to walk over to him.

"Hey Luke!" I call out.

He turns around and he looks scared. I wasn't going to hurt him, even though I wanted to, I wasn't.

"Yes?" Luke says.

"I heard you were dating Sarah.." I say.

"Yeah, we're in love." Luke says.

I gulp and try my hardest not to cry in front of him.

"I just wanted you to know that I respect your relationship with Sarah.." I say.

"Wow, uh, thanks!" He says.

"Yeah, take care of her for me, alright? I love her and I don't want anything bad to happen to her." I say.

"But something bad already happened to her. You broke her heart..." Luke says.

I close my eyes and sigh. "I-I know and that was a huge mistake. Just-" I'm about to cry. Matter of fact, it's too late, tears are already streaming down my face.

"Just take care of her for me, alright?" I sniff.

"Uh, sure. I will." Luke nods.

"Thank you.." I cry, and turn my back, walking away with a hole in my chest...

Sarah's P.O.V
~Several hours later~

Luke finally came back home and I smile as he sits next to me on the couch.

I lean over and kiss him.

"I love you.." He says.

"And I love you." I giggle.

"Um, I ran into Harry today.." Luke says.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Really? He didn't try to hurt you, did he?!" I panic.

"No no! He was actually really nice!" He says.

"Harry? Nice? Look, if he said something to you just tell me." I say.

"He didn't! All he said is that he wanted me to take good care of you." Luke says.

"And what did you say?" I ask.

"I said I would!"

"Oh." I nod.

I don't know why, but the thought of Harry caring for me makes my heart melt. Yet again, he didn't care for me.. So why feel sorry? Maybe that was Harry's way of saying sorry? Maybe he had given up already. Or simply because he knew that I was never coming back...

QUICK QUESTION!

Should Sarah forgive Harry? Or should they just go their separate ways..?

Comment here! ^.^