F I V E

Harry's P.O.V

I feel someone shaking me, and I don't know if it's Lily or Sarah. It can't be Lily because she doesn't have that much force.

"Harry, wake up!" Someone says in a hushed tone. Sarah.

My eyes flutter open.

I can't feel Lily laying her head on my stomach anymore, so I ask, "Where's Lily?"

"She couldn't sleep, so now she's downstairs drinking milk." Sarah says.

"Oh, what time is it? I must've slept for a long time." I whisper, getting up.

"Uh, yeah you did. And it's 11:30. You need to go home, Harry." Sarah crosses her arms.

"Can I just stay here tonight?" I ask, and Sarah sighs and rolls her brown eyes at me.

"Listen, it's 11:30 at night, and I'm tired. And don't you realize that this is MY house?! I have nowhere else to go, Sarah, and no, I'm not going to Louis' house either." I say.

"Fine." Sarah sighs. "Stay as long as you like, but just because I'm doing this doesn't mean-" I cut her off.

"It doesn't mean you love me, yeah, I think I got that by now." I roll my eyes, and get out of bed, walking out of the room.

Sarah's P.O.V

I didn't mean to say it so much. I just wanted him to know that things between us are different now. That's all.

I sigh, and walk out of the room. I see Harry going into the bathroom. He closes the door.

I go back downstairs to Lily where she sits on the couch, and drinks her milk.

"Are you ready to go to sleep now, Lily?" I ask.

"Yes." Lily says.

"Okay, come on." I say, grabbing her milk glass, and putting it in the kitchen.

She gets up, and we both walk upstairs, and into her bedroom.

I tuck her in, and kiss her forehead goodnight.

I close her door as I walk out, and when I do. I see Harry coming out of the bathroom.

We stare at each other for awhile. His eyes were still a forest green color just like it was three years ago. They were beautiful. Harry's eyes were those types of eyes you'd get lost in.

"Um, I-I guess I better be going to bed now." Harrys says.

"O-Okay." I say, snapping out of my trance.

"Goodnight, Sarah." Harry says, walking to the guest bedroom.

"Goodnight, Harry."

The way his name rolls off my tongue scares me yet makes me feel good.

I just ignore it, and go to bed. But not without thinking of Harry...

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up to crying, and a faint scream. Lily.

I climb out of bed, and rush to Lily's bedroom. I open the door, and then close it, not trying to wake up Sarah.

"Ssh ssh." I say, getting in bed with Lily.

"I-I sowwy, daddy." Lily cries.

"What's wrong, baby?" I coo.

"I had bad dream." She sniffs.

Wow. For a three year old she sure does have a lot of bad dreams. But I guess that was normal. I didn't know.

"It's okay, baby. Daddy's here now." I coo, rubbing her back.

"Daddy? Can you cuddle me?" Lily asks.

"Of course." I say, and she crawls on top of me, and nuzzles her head into my neck.

I pull the sheets over us, and kiss Lily's cheek before saying, "Don't worry, baby girl. Daddy will protect you..."

~The next day~

I wake up to someone tickling my chest. Lily.

I open my eyes, and smile down at Lily who was tracing my bird tattoo.

"Good morning, daddy." Lily smiles.

"Good morning, Lily." I smile, taking her off of me.

"Do you want some breakfast, darling?" I ask.

Lily shakes her head yes, and I pick her up, and carry her downstairs to the kitchen. I place her down on the counter while I look in cabinets.

"I want cereal, daddy." Lily says.

"Okay." I say.

I get the lucky charms out of the cabinet, and put them in a bowl, and then put milk in it.

"There you go!" I say, handing the bowl to Lily.

"Thank you, daddy!" She smiles, and so do I.

I place her back down on the ground, and she runs over to the couch, and sits.

I soon hear Lily say, "Mommy!" I look up at the top of the stairs.

Sarah is smiling at me.

Wait.

Sarah...... Is smiling at me?

I must be dreaming still.

"Good morning, Harry." Sarah smiles, walking into the kitchen.

"Um, good morning, Sarah." I say.

She gets cereal as well.

"Well, that's a first. You're smiling at me for once." I say.

"What? I can't be nice?" Sarah asks.

"It wouldn't hurt.." I say.

"And yes, I know you don't love me." I sigh.

"Yep, wanna know why?" Sarah smirks.

"Why?" I sigh.

"Because I have a boyfriend..."