Chapter 4

Rita's P.O.V

I crawl out of bed, totally hungover. I go downstairs and see Linzi talking with a man. "Okay, thank you." She says, opening the door for him to leave. "Good morning." She greeted me. "Not a good morning with a hangover like this." I say, rubbing my eyes. "Mommy!" Jonah yells, waking me up. "Hey." I say, picking her up and placing her on my hip. "Who was that?" I ask Linzi. "Why don't you go play, Jonah?" Linzi says. I put her down and she runs up to her room. "What's going on?" I ask, getting worried. "Well, you know how Johnny went to jail for m-u-r-d-e-r?" She spelt, incase Jonah could hear. "Yeah, why?" I ask, sitting down on my couch. "Well, they're bringing his case to court again. I don't know what happen. But they believe that Johnny did it out of self-defence, plus Jake was going to kill you." She said, standing up and sitting down beside me. "Oh, so he might be able to leave prison?" I asked, biting my nails. "Exactly." Linzi said, rubbing my back. "Thanks for telling me." I say, giving her a hug. "No prob." She said, returning the hug. "Well, I have to get to work and so do you, you best-selling romance author." She said, heading towards the door. "Ha ha." I say, sarcastically. "Jonah, come say good bye to Aunt Linzi." I say. I here tiny footsteps run around and thump down the stairs. "Bye, Auntie Linzi." She says, giving her a hug. "Bye, princess." She said. Jonah crawled onto the couch and watched Linzi drive away. "Okay, mommy has to get writing. Here, why don't you watch 'Beauty and the beast'." I say, renting it. I walk into the kitchen and pull out my laptop.

"Chapter 45
She slowly grabbed his love stick and was amazed on his reaction." I typed. I couldn't think of anything else. My mind was set on Johnny. "He moaned. She slowly moved down and emerged her mouth on it. She sucked and he let out another moan." I typed again. Maybe if I do something with Jonah, I could get Johnny out of my head. "Jonah, want to go dress shopping with mommy?" I ask. I hear her run towards me. "Yes!" She hollered. "Okay, you go get dressed and mommy will quickly hop in the shower and get dressed too." I say. We both go upstairs and she puts on some shorts and a pink shirt with a watermelon on it, since it was summer. I cleaned myself and put on a blue sundress. We go downstairs and I grab my purse and car keys. I lock up the house and help Jonah into her carseat. I start the car and we drive to a beautiful dress shop downtown. I get her out of the car and hold her hand. We walk in and look around the store. "Do you see any dresses you like, baby girl?" I ask. "That one." She says, pointing to a dress across the store. We walk over and see a small red dress with white polka-dots and a light green ribbon. "Okay." I say. I grabbed one in my size and grab a smaller one for her. "Hi, could we have a dressing room?" I ask a clerk, who was walking by. "Of coarse. Follow me." She says, leading us to a hallway with a few dressing rooms. "Is this one okay?" She asks, showing us a rather large room. "Yes, thanks so much." I say, leading Jonah in with me. I help her put her dress on and then I change into mine. We look at our reflection in the mirror. "Mommy, we pretty." She says, pointing to the mirror. "Yes, we are." I say. We change back into our original clothes and I buy the dresses. After we go back in the car, Jonah carrying our bag. I put the bag in the trunk and Jonah in her carseat and we drive off. "Do you want ice-cream?" I ask her, making a turn to our favourite ice-cream parlour. "Yay!" She squeals. We get out of the car and wait in the line. Finally, it was our turn. "Hi, I'll have two scoops of blueberry surprise and she'll have one scoop of bubblegum, please." I say, handing her a $20 dollar bill. She hands me my change and the ice-cream. Jonah and I go to our favourite picnic table under a beautiful oak tree. "I love you, mommy." She says, with ice-cream all over her face. "I love you too." I say, wiping her mouth. "My mess maker." I added.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, what an adorable day Rita and Jonah had. 💖👭 Guess who rocks? All my readers and followers!!! Lol!

Love: Grace ❤