Chapter 15

Rita's P.O.V

"Mommy, can we do something today? It's super duper hot." Jonah asks. "Of course, what did you have in mind?" "Water World!" Jonah screeches. "Well, I suppose we can do that. Go put your bathing suit on and a sundress over it. Daddy and I will get ready too." I say, watching her head upstairs. "Tonight, we will finish what we started." Johnny says, slapping my ass. We head upstairs and I try to decide what bathing suit I should wear. "Johnny, which one should I wear?" I ask, holding a red bikini in one hand and a yellow, low v neck, one piece. "That one." He says, pointing to the red bikini. I change into my bathing suit and slip on a skirt with a white t shirt. Johnny puts on his blue swim trunks with a white button up shirt. "Ready?" "Yep." All three of us head downstairs and I pack the cooler. We pack up the car and drive to Water World. When we park the car in the packed parking lot, Jonah jumps out of the car. "Honey, wait for mommy." I call out to her. She walks back and holds my hand. "Johnny, do you mind carrying the cooler? I'll get the towels and sunscreen." "Of course, babe." He says, giving me a kiss. He opens the trunk and I grab the bag with the towels and the sunscreen. Jonah and I start walking to the entrance, while Johnny gets the cooler. We wait for Johnny to catch up and then we enter together. Johnny pays extra for a private spot and we set up our stuff. We place our towels on each of our chairs and I smother sunscreen all over Jonah. "Now, wait for me." I say, looking at Jonah. She sits down on her chair and waits. "Hey, can you put some sunscreen on my back?" I ask Johnny. "Anything for you." He says, rubbing it in my back. "Your turn." I say. "I'm fine." "No, turn around." I argue. He rolls his eyes and allows me to put sunscreen on his back, shoulders, face and chest. "There." I say, putting the sunscreen on my chair. "Jonah, what first?" She jumps up and points to a dark purple covered slide. "But only with daddy." She says, looking at Johnny. "Let's go, kiddo." He says, putting Jonah on his shoulders. I quickly grab my camera and tell them I'll be at the end. I watch Jonah and Johnny sit down at the top and disappear into the tube. I hold my camera up and click the button when the shot out. I walked over to the pool at the end and helped Jonah out. "Was that fun?" I asked. "Yeah!"
***********************************
Hey guys, not much happened in this chapter, but I promise the next chapter will be more interesting.

Love: Grace ❤