Chapter 14

Johnny's P.O.V

After a couple of days with Wren, we had enough evidence to prove me innocent. I felt bad since I haven't seen Rita since she woke up, but I do call her. "Wren, I'm going to head home. I miss my special ladies." I say, putting my shoes on. "Rita's out of the hospital?" Wren asks, handing me my coat. "Yeah, she's been out for a few days." "Why didn't you visit her sooner?" He asks. "I didn't want to leave you to do all the work. Rita didn't mind." I say, grabbing my car keys. "Now I feel bad. Go home. No extra stops! For god sakes, go see your girl!" Wren hollers, practically pushing me out the door. "Yes sir!" I say, going to my car. I drive home and knock on the door. Rita answers the door. "I couldn't help myself Mame. I saw you were home and I had to see you." I say, dramatically. "My boyfriend won't be home until later and my daughter is at my friends. Hurry, come in." I rush in and watch her close the door. I push her against the door and kiss her. She wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her upstairs to her room. "My my, you are very strong Sir!" She says, as I lay her down on the bed. "Thank you, Miss." I say, crashing my lips into hers. Suddenly, the front door opens downstairs. "Rita, we're home!" I hear Emily holler from downstairs. "Really?" I ask. "We'll be down in a minute." Rita yells back. We head downstairs and Jonah gives me a huge hug. "I missed you Daddy!" She says, kissing my cheek. "I missed you too." Rita takes Jonah from my arms and gives her a huge hug. "I'll let you guys be a family." Emily says, heading to the door. "Em, you are our family!" Rita says. "I know! I just can't be late for my date with Thomas." She says, blushing. "Have fun." Rita and I say in synced.
***********************************
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in awhile. But I just started school and I've been feeling extremely exhausted lately. Again, sorry, for the short update. I promise the next one will be longer. Love you all!!!

Love: Grace ❤