I accidentally came face to face with him in the corridor. I flinched seeing him and didn't dared to look up and putting my head down, I tried to walk past him.

"Rahina."
He called me. It was the first time he ever took my name like that. I stood still but I didn't turn.

"Look at me!" He ordered and I was compelled to turn...with my eyes cast down.

"I just wanted to say that..... I'm.... I'm sorry for that day." He said rather reluctantly.

I looked up at him shocked as he was looking everywhere else but at me.

"It was really harsh of me and.... I'm sorry." He said the last part in haste and quickly rushed out of there. I could clearly see he was embarrassed but....did he really just apologize to me?!

Wow! That's a first!

∆∆∆∆
I found him sleeping in the lawn again. Everynight he sleeps here in the lawn alone. The clouds had hidden the moon and everything else. It was going to pour soon. He can't possibly sleep in the rain. So swallowing my pride and fear, I went to him. He was just lying there. I knew he was just pretending to sleep.

"Y...you shouldn't sleep here. It's..uh.... going to rain."

"How do you know? Are you a walking weather forecasting machine?" He said with his eyes closed but his usual annoying attitude.

"Any idiot could even tell that it's going to rain. Look up at the sky." I snapped.

"So you do admit you're an idiot." He opened his eyes and smirked.

I scowled.
"Well, maybe... although you couldn't even realise that it would rain. So maybe you're worst than an idiot!"

He grinned at me propping his head up on his elbow.

Did my heart just skip seeing that?!

"It's nice when you're all sassy and arrogant with me. It's more fun then seeing you beg and cry." He said.
"You're more attractive like that." He winked.

Oh shit! It skipped again.

I cleared my throat.
"Whatever!"

He laid back again. Are you kidding me?!

"What are you doing? Didn't I just tell you it's going to rain? Can't you hear the clouds?" I said with my hands on my hips.

"Relax... it's just a little rain. It won't kill me."

"You'll get all wet and then fall ill."

He grinned again. Oh my!
"Don't worry dear wifey. I won't fall ill...you see.. I'm a very healthy man." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. Just then my eyes caught something moving in the grass and I screamed.

"What now!" He said irritated.

Then I heard a croak.
"Frog?! It's a frog ewww.... it's HUGE! Get out of there!" I yelled jumping myself.

"Frogs don't bite!"

"But they stick to you!"

It was raining now and I shivered a little as the cold drops fell on me.
"See it's raining. Now come inside!"

"And where should I go then?"

"Come to your room of course!"

He gave me a sinister smirk and I instantly regretted saying that but what else could I say.

"Y...yeah it's ok... unless you try something weird." I warned with my finger.

He stood up walking towards me while I involuntarily took my steps back. My finger was right there pointing at him as I gaped at him. Abruptly he swooped his head down and caught the tip on my finger between his teeth never taking his eyes of me.

"What if I do? Will you stop me?" He said biting hard on my finger as I winced and tried to pull it out. He released it .

"Y...yes. Because I only love..."

"Uzair! I know. I'm tired of hearing that everyday." He said throwing his head back annoyed

"Yes! And now I have to wash this finger with Zamzam water because the satan bit me." I snapped at him.

He shook his head.
"Anyways...just leave me alone with the frogs." He said turning away as the rain was soaking us but I didn't budge.

"I'm not leaving without you." I answered.

"Rahina!" He warned.

"Ruzhaan!" I copied his tone.

Just then I heard a weird but familiar sound. My heart jumped to my throat as right behind him I saw a little head rise.

"Saaaaaaaap!!! (Shake)" I screamed and grabbing his hand, ran towards the house to whichever direction was visible in the rain.

"Hey wait....what the.... how are you so strong?!"

The adrenaline rush was making me more hyper. We finally reached the room and I locked the door behind us as if the snake was following us. With fidgety fingers as I was locking the door, I looked back to see him smiling at me.

"Relax the snake isn't following us."

"I...I know but I really HATE snakes that's why I always avoid going to our village too as there are a lot of those there too." I said shuddering. It was soo cold.

He snickered.
"Scaredy cat!

I scowled at him. Suddenly he started taking off his t-shirt

"Hey...hey u pervert! What are you doing?!" I yelled covering my eyes.

"Relax I am not going to pounce on you or anything. I am just taking of my wet shirt. Although I wouldn't mind trying soo right this moment." He said eyeing me from top to bottom.  I just realised my clothes had became slightly transparent. I gasped and self-consciously covered myself with my arms.
He was chuckling. Bloody Devil!

"Then do it in the bathroom!"

"Why? I have nothing to hide." he said throwing his t-shirt aside and spreading his arms. My eyes widened seeing him. His flexing muscles, broad shoulders, hard chest and oh my those abs! Was he really a normal man or a perfectly sculptured supermodel?

"Enjoy it as much as you can babygirl." He said with a smug face.

I shook my head and turned away embarrassed.

"I don't feel the need of hiding anything but if you do.... you can go to the bathroom to change, but I won't mind.... seeing everything."

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"Ah! The back view is even better. Are you wearing a pink bra?"

I gasped and threw on him the little perfume bottle I got my hands on.

"Hey! Carefully it's expensive!" He yelled.

"You are Impossible!" I grunted and went inside the bathroom slamming shut the door behind him as I heard him laugh.

For some reason.... I was blushing too.

_____________________________

Next chapter...
Ruzhaan's past will be revealed and also, something shocking is about to happen. 😱

Whose excited?!

Next update on
Tuesday