Shots $

"Harry! We need to go now!" Liam yelled as he and the other Lads waited for their youngest boyfriend.

"I am not going!" Harry yelled back.

"You have to! We need to go before we go to South America! Come on! Do not make me send Zayn and Louis to get you!" Louis and Zayn shared a glance with Liam.

"You might as well go ahead up!" Liam said.

"Nope, I am right here." Harry mumbled and walking into the living room slowly.

"About time." Louis commented. Harry just glared at him. Just because he does not have this fear, did not mean he had to make fun and be mean to Harry.

The Lads were headed for an appointment before they head to South America for the start of the very first stadium tour, third overall.

Four Lads quickly jumped out of the black SUV as one curly-haired one slowly got out. Looking at the building, taking it all it. Harry started to sweat. He was nervous. He hated this. Why in the world did they have to do this?

Harry hated shots.

He honestly could not think of anything more terrifying as he walks into the building where he and the Lads were going to get a couple of shots.

Liam and Louis were sitting next to him, tapping away at their phones probably playing some random game to waste time or checking twitter. Zayn and Niall were on his left looking down at Zayn's phone looking at fans artwork.

Harry took his phone out from his butt pocket, hoping to distract himself with it, too.

He finds himself choosing twitter, scrolling down to see what everyone is up to. Nothing really. Everything was quiet. A few of his friends from LA and New York had twitter but nothing really important. Harry was going crazy. His hands started to shake uncontrollably. He was nervous as heck. Finally the door squeaks open and the doctor that their management team got to come yelled their names to come into the small room. Harry gulps. Here we go.

He feels a sharp tug on his arm when he gets pulled roughly by Louis towards the door, a gleam in his eyes. Apparently his feet had became stuck to the ground. Oh how Harry wishes that they were still, when Niall smiles at him and tells him that it will be okay.

Harry sat down on the one of the few chairs as he did not want to go first. He did not want to go at all.

The doctor laid the needles out as he spoke, "Let's begin. Niall First?" Niall nodded as he jumped onto the paper covered table.

Harry watched the doctor lay out the needles as sweat formed against the palms of his hands as he nervously taps away at his jeans, suddenly finding the pattern of the floor tiles a lot more interesting instead of watching Niall and the other get prick by the needles.

"Alright," The doctor comments, placing a fluffy cotton ball against Liam's arm and putting a band aid on top of it. "Looks like it is Harry's time."

Okay, so his plan of hopping off the chair and high tailing it out of there is cut off by the four Lads that were standing in front of him each with a smirk on their face. They were never going to let him live this down.

Harry slowly got onto the table when the doctor reached down and pick of the last disposable syringes and a glass bottle of clear liquid.

Watching the doctor fill the needle with the clear liquid, Harry started to panic, but not before Niall grabbed his hand. Harry had started to completely forget about the shot and the heavy pounding of his heart is definitely elicited by Niall as he and the other started to tell jokes.

Then when Harry suddenly feel the cold pressure on the his left bicep. The doctor had already pulled his shirt sleeve up and was currently disinfecting a patch of skin for where the needle he's about to stab into Harry was going to go.

Harry's breath hitches, and the short hairs on the back of his neck stand up as his mind traces back to his earlier plan to hit the road, fast. Niall tighten his grip of Harry's hand.

"It will be fine, Love. Just think we will be in South America before you know it."

The doctor suddenly started to tap the end of the needle, making sure there are no air bubbles in the tube.

Harry's eyes were tightly shut when he feels another hand take rub up and down his right arm. Opening one eye, he saw that it was Louis, as Zayn and Liam were right behind him watching in concern.

Louis was gazing at Harry in full of empathy.

"Don't worry, just look at me." He smiles and before he turns to Liam and nods.

"Hey, Haz!" Harry turned to look at Liam as Louis turned to snap at the doctor to hurry up.

"What band aid would you like?" The doctor asks.

Harry turned his head only to notice the syringe is nowhere in sight and the doctor was holding up two boxes of different color band aids in a hand

Harry blinked as he turn to see his four boyfriends with once more smirks on their faces.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Louis teased as Harry looks down to see a tiny red spot on his arm.

A smile forms on his face as he beams "Does not matter" The Doctor nods his head approvingly as he places a 1D band aid on Harry's arm.

Laughter filled the room, as the doctor smiled kindly.

Harry just shook his head as he followed his boyfriends out the door.

Louis turned around with a look.

"Louis, do not." Liam smiled as Harry glared.

"I hate those."

"Oh look I am Harry and I am afraid of shots." Louis started chanting as they walked out of the building back into the black SUVs.

"Shut up Louis."

"Oh you love me."

"Some days."

"Was it that bad, Love?" Zayn asked as he turned in his sit to look at Harry.

"Yes!"

Niall's laughter filled the car as the others joined in.

Harry just shook his head and he cracked a smile. Truthfully it was not that bad.