We are here $

Something was wrong with Niall. Everyone knew something was wrong. His band mates, Lou, Lottie, Paul, Basil, Alberto and the Band. He had been mopey all day. Well in all honestly the past couple of days. Liam and Zayn would ask the blonde what was wrong, only to get a nothing in response. Harry and Louis would try to make Niall laugh at their jokes and pranks. Niall would smile at their attempts, but a smile that did not reach his dull blue eyes.

His band mates would watched him every where he goes. They were worried about the blonde. There were not many things that would get the blonde feeling a bit blue.  Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn made it their job to watch over the blonde, even though he was not the youngest in the band, he was the one who everyone just wanted to protect from outside world.

They had just had a small soundcheck for their last show of the tour before they head around the world to do promo for their new album before they got a few months off for Christmas before they started everything back up in February. 

Liam glanced at Louis as the two of them were walked far behind the others. "We need to find out what is wrong. I do not like him being this mopey around. Wonder what he is sad about?"

"I do not know. I know we do need to find out. I hate seeing him like this. I miss the happy Niall." Louis had enough of this. "Niall, come here a sec." He called out to the blonde, for him and the two others to turn around and head back to their band mates. 

"Are you ok?" Louis asked as the four band mates stood around the blonde, looking concern as the blonde looked at the floor, taking a deep sigh and shaking his head. 

"M'fine. Just tired. Did not sleep well last night." Niall did not once look at his band mates. 

"Ni.." Liam said slightly getting angry,he just wanted to know what was bothering one of his best mates, but the blonde was not giving in and telling them. 

"Trust me. I am fine." Niall looked straight into his band mates' eyes seeing the concern and worry growing through. "Isn't time for supper yet?"

"Don't change the subject, Niall." Zayn hissed. Four pairs of eyes landed on the black-haired. "Sorry. I am just tired of him hiding what is wrong. Niall. We are worried about you. You are never this down unless you got hate that you did not tell us about, or some one said something to you during the meet and greet. What happened? We hate seeing you this sad. We are here for you, mate." 

Niall's  bottom lip wobbled, his eyes started to water as a small pitiful sob escaped him as he stepped back and ran down the hallway of the arena, as four voices called his name and ran after him.

Niall found a small room and sled down the wall pulling his knees to him and hugging them. Niall was having a hard time breathing since he was crying so hard. He did not want any of the lads knowing why he was crying, why he was being distant, why he was the cheerful Niall they knew and loved. 

Hearing footsteps, Niall tried calming himself down, and not giving his location away. 

"He went down this way," Niall heard his oldest mate's voice. "Niall?" He called.

"He must have gotten bad news about the flight to Ireland." 

"What?" Zayn asked Liam.

"He was going to head home for a week before we had to be in Germany for promo. I heard him talking to his mum on the bus, he was telling her all the plane details and all. It must have gotten cancelled because of the storm there. Sophia said it was bad in London." Liam said.

"Poor Lad. Do you think there is a way we can get his family here?" Harry asked.

"How can we do that, if he can not get there, Haz?" Louis noted.