Not Needed Anymore $^

This is a continued from the last story. :) ENJOY :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

"You ok, Ni?" Louis asks, standing up and coming to sit down next to Niall.

Niall was in a curled up ball with a blanket pulled up under his chin. Niall's blonde hair was sticking everywhere out of the beanie he had on. It didn't look like he tried to comb it, no wonder he had thrown a beanie on.

"M fine, just tryin' to sleep." Niall mutters, not bothering to open his eyes or even make much of an effort to move his mouth to get the words out. His cheeks were rosie red.

"Are you comfortable?" Louis keep talking, seeing that Niall's arms were crossed over his chest and his head was awkwardly leaned against the headrest. "You can use my pillow or you can just lend on me." Louis had waved his pillow in front of Niall. It didn't do any good, since Niall still hadn't open his eyes yet.

"'M fine, Lou" Niall insists, shuffling a bit and pulling the blanket down to his waist. He couldn't get comfortable not matter what he did. He had finally open his eyes to see that Louis was sitting right next to him. Niall sat up a little bit, huffing a little bit.

"What's wrong, Ni?" Louis whispered trying to not gain the attention of the others.

"Nothin, Lou. Just can't get comfortable." Niall was about to just get up, when Louis pulled him back down. Niall curled into Louis' lap.

"Try this," Louis put his small pillow under Niall's head as Niall had lend into him.

It's actually not like Niall to sleep on the flight or even be tired at all. He is normally up and about, usually so pumped up about the tour. That he normally would text the boys weeks before annoying them just a little bit. It kinda of worried Louis that Niall was tired. Louis glances over at Zayn, who's sitting in the row to right next to him on his laptop watching some movie.

Zayn looks up at Louis feeling his glaze on him. He mouths what's wrong. Louis just shook his head trying not to move Niall anymore.

Zayn got up and came to next to Louis, "What's wrong?"

Louis whispered, "I don't know. He is never this tired. Did he take his pain meds for his knee this morning?"

"I didn't see him do it. I thought he was done with those." Zayn questioned

"He only have them when his knee is killing him. I was wondering if it was bothering him. He never tells us."

"Do both of you know that he can hear you." Niall commented. Lifting his head up from Louis' shoulder. "I am fine guy, just tired. Didn't sleep well." That was the wrong thing to say.

"Is your knee bothering you?"

"No! No! It's perfectly fine lads!" Niall exclaimed. "I was just excited about coming back to America." Niall lend back against Louis and fell asleep.

Louis and Zayn shared worried glances.

They finally landed in Canada, for their first show of the North American leg of the tour. Once the Lads were getting off the jet, they notice a bunch of fans at the gates. Guess the fans were tracking them once more. Niall was walking slowly beside Paul.

Liam came up to Niall. "You alright, mate? I can carry you if your knee is bothering you," he offers as they continue on their way to the black vans.

"M' fine," Niall mumbles, looking at Liam. Is he not doing a good job of keeping up with Paul or something?

"You sure?" Liam pushed

Niall shakes his head and narrows his eyes at Liam. "Liam. I am fine," speeding up a bit as if to prove his point.