Chapter One

Bakugo's POV:

This fucking sucks. If it weren't for that damn nerd I wouldn't be under DAMN HOUSE ARREST FOR THREE DAYS!! He pisses me off so fucking much! And since I punched him first, I'm stuck with an extra day of house arrest than him. There is one plus side to it all, I'm in the dorms all by myself. For the last two days, I fought every instinct I had to stop myself from knocking that damn nerd's face in. I spent most of my time in my room to avoid him.

I wasn't completely alone during those days, I had to make friends with the one kid that had the worst taste in friends. I am willing to get along with shitty hair and somehow he puts up with me being an asshole. But, his friends are ... I don't even know where to start. Let's just say that if hair for brains doesn't drag me anywhere and demand that I hang out with him and our classmates, they wouldn't even dare bother me.

At the end of each day, shitty hair came to my dorm and dragged me over to the oversized Pikachu's room. I'd play a few games against them and always won. Wannabe Pikachu always wants to beat me, but he sucks the worst out of all of them. The worst part was trying to leave part. Pinky took it upon herself to fucking sit on me when I say I want to leave.

Oh, I'd fucking blow her ass up if shitty hair let me. I swear she has a death wish to get murdered by me. I honestly don't know how hair for brains does stops me. He is the one person that can convince me of ... well, fucking anything! I don't know how he does it. What's more annoying is the fact that he keeps wanting to hang out with the asshole of the class. Why? Does any part of me seem at all like a friend?

I sat at my desk listening to music. I decided to catch up on a few pages in my textbook. I didn't like the idea of my ass falling behind, but luckily shitty hair has been keeping me updated on what happens in class. He couldn't give me everything, but enough to not fall behind.

I slowly got distracted and started drawing in one of my other notebooks. I've had the habit of drawing since I was a kid. I got really good at drawing people. The goal was to design the best hero costume I could to show off being the number one hero. After a while, I started to draw other people. I had a few other classmates in the notebook as well. As I said, it's just a stupid habit. I make sure I only draw when I'm alone. I don't need to be made fun of. I know it looks crappy.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I took my headphones out and looked at the door. "What the fuck you want?" I asked in my usual annoyed voice.

"Come on, Bakugo." Wined shitty hair. "It's Kirishima."

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes and closed my notebook.

He's been stuck with me long enough to know that I'll never let him in, so he comes in on his own. He wore his classic toothy smile. I guess school was out for a bit because he was out of his school uniform and into regular clothes. He wore a white t-shirt, red basketball shorts, and a bandana around his head.

"Hey bro." He said cheerfully walking over. "Mina said that she wants us to meet in her room."

I looked up at him confused. "Why the fuck are we going to her room?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. But, I think it's a ship thing."

I raised an eyebrow. "She talked to Uraraka and they were squealing the entire time in class?"

He nodded.

I sighed. "Do you know who the fucking couple is?"

"Are you curious?~" He teased.

I punched his shoulder. "Shut up!"

He laughed as he rubbed his shoulder. I got off the chair and walked to the closet. "Let me get dressed and I'll be over."