Four

The trio of heroes were hanging out in Marshall Lee's house inside a cave. The vampire wanted to do a little music session before his gig later on in the night. Fiona was on tambourine as Cake danced and (Y/n) sitting on the ground since Marshall Lee's chairs are uncomfortable.

"La da da da daaa" Marshall Lee sang slow as he strung on his bass, "I'm gonna bury you in the ground~ La da da da daaa I'm gonna bury you with my sound~"

"Marshall Lee getting into the spooky vibes for tonight" (Y/n) said as she slowly moved her body from side to side.

"Got too if you're gonna get into the mindset for a performance, helps with nerves" Cake informed (Y/n).

She shrugged, "would never guessed"

"Alright I think that's enough playing for now, I'm starving" Marshall Lee said as he floated over to his bass stand, placing his instrument on it.

"What did you have in mind for food?" Fiona asked as she lowered her tambourine.

He bummed as he thought, "something red obviously but I don't have any around here" he shrugged.

(Y/n) stood up from her sitting position on the ground, "maybe we can walk around outside? See if we find anything red to eat" she suggested to the group as she leaned on one foot.

"That's not a bad idea, I'm up for it" Fiona said as she put the instrument inside her backpack.

"Bet let's go" Marshall was the first one to float over to the door and open it.

The girls followed him out of the house. When they got passed the water surrounding the house they were met up with the night sky, a half moon greeted them as they walked in the meadow.

"All I see is green so far" Cake pointed out as everyone looked around.

Fiona hummed, "looked like cows been through here recently, maybe we should look somewhere else" the blonde suggested as she was finding nothing either.

"Should we just go visit PB and get some there?" (Y/n) suggested a place as she turned to the group.

"But that'll take time, maybe we'll find something on the way to the gig?" Fiona said as she also turned to the group.

Marshall Lee shrugged, "I'm fine with whats, just long as we find something before" he commented as he had his arms behind his head.

Cake's eyes widen at his comment while her fur stands on end, she rushed behind the two human girls and started to push them in the direction of the forest, "not again! Let's get a move on ladies! Times a wasting!"

"Cake what's gotten into you?"

"I'm gonna trip! Slow down!"

Marshall Lee rose an eyebrow as he watched the cat pushed the girls. He than chuckled as he remembered the time in the underground city as he followed behind them.

~Time Skip to The Forest~

Marshall Lee flew closed behind the group as they trudged through the forest. Fiona led the way with (Y/n) and Cake behind her, looking around for something red.

(Y/n) pointed toward the trees, "how about an apple? Should be some in this forest if we looked" she asked everyone.

"Who knows how long that'll take, better if we find a flower" Cake said as she hurriedly looked around for such plant. Marshall Lee groaned as his stomach was starting to growl, causing the cat to jump in fear.

Fiona sighed as she stopped walking, turning to face the three, "we might find something if we weren't walking in a line" she informed them.

(Y/n) nodded, "we should probably split up if we want to find anything"