Fifteen

"You know how dad fought demons?"

"Yeah, he told us stories about those creep crops"

"Nasty little fellas"

"What do you think a demon heart look like?"

The trio of girls were walking through a grassy plain as Fiona decided to bring the topic onto demon hearts.

(Y/n) tilted her head up as she looked to the sky, "I imagine them to be black like ooze and beat like a rhythmic drum" she put her thought in.

Cake closed her eyes, "bet they taste like black licorice"

"I hate black licorice" the cat hatted girl commented with her tongue stuck out.

"I can see both, man now I want to fight a demon to see it" Fiona commented as it was her turn now to look to the sky.

Suddenly a tornado appeared in front of the heroines, causing them to try to block the wind with their arms. It disappeared as quick as it came, only to reveal Reaper looking shady as ever.

"What do you want" Fiona asked them as her and (Y/n) pulled their weapons out with Cake next to them.

With a skeleton hand coming out from the cloak, he spoke, "you girls want some free magic powers?"

Fiona's eyes sparkled as she lowered her sword, "duh I'll take some magic!"

The feline sister shook her head as she lowered her guard, she leaned toward Fiona and whispered, "don't take anything for free, haggle the deadbeat for more free stuff"

"Oh" she looked back at the cloaked figure and shrugged her shoulders, "got anything better then that?"

His eye sockets widen a bit as his wasn't expecting to be asked for more things. Reaper moved his skeleton hand back into the cloak and pulled out an item, "I'll throw in this sweet keychain"

"Deal!"

Cackling was heard from him as he snapped his bone-y fingers, a purple portal appeared next to him. He points at it, "you'll get it in there" he told them before disappearing into his cloak.

Fiona was the first to react as she sheathed her sword and moved toward the portal. Cake and (Y/n) walked together as they watched their sister excitedly walk through the magic portal. They were greeted with a tall wide tower with big doors at the front.

(Y/n) whistled, "impressive, but how do we get magic from a tower?"

Soon as she said that, a poof of smoke appeared in front of the girls. A big frog looking guy in a wizard outfit stood in front of them once the smoke cleared.

"I am the great wizard Bufo, I see you have come to learn the way of magic" the frog wizard introduced himself.

"This guy already looks like a fake" Cake commented as she crossed her arms.

A chuckle came from Bufo, "I get that a lot from those who do not believe, but my lessons are sure to make you a believer in no time"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, "Gumball would say otherwise with his science bizz"

"Are you really going to show us magic?" Fiona asked the frog wizard.

He nodded his head, "of course, with a little bit of your time and you can become wizards just like me"

"This doesn't guy ain't making any sense, how bout we just beat him up til he does" Cake mentioned as she hit a closed fist into her hand.

"Agreed, taking too long to show us anything" (Y/n) said as she grabbed her bow and took aim at the frog.