Nine

(Y/n) was in the front yard shooting some targets, getting some usage in the new arrows so she could fix them if there's any problems. She grabbed one from her bag and aimed into the sky, letting it go without fear. As it shot up the tip opened up and the arrow started to transform into a sword. Watching this progress with a hand over her eyes, (Y/n) took a step to her left as the sword started falling back to the ground.

"Nice, now Fi will have a backup sword" she commented as she sword impaled itself into the ground. She grabbed the hilt and pulled it out of the ground, as she was doing this her sisters ran out of the tree holding a map.

"(Y/n)! We found a treasure map in one the treasure chests in the treasure room" Fiona told her as she held the map in her raised hand.

(Y/n) pressed a button on the bottom of the hilt, causing the sword to transform back into an arrow. She put it away and looked at the rolled up map, "where does this one lead?"

Fiona opened the map and pointed at the X, "it's over by the purple lagoon, the one that holds the water nymphs that can sing you to you're death" she explained.

Cake had an excited look on her face, "those water nymphs are so fine! They can sing to me any day if you know what I mean" she commented as she swooned over them.

Fiona rolled her eyes, "aren't you and Lord Monochromicorn dating?" She asked her as she looked over at her as (Y/n) fakes a gag.

Cake shook her head, "we're just seeing each other, nothing too serious right now hun" she replied.

(Y/n) tilted her head, "I guess that makes sense"

Fiona rolled the map up, "so who's up for a treasure hunt?" She asked the two with a smile.

Both Cake and (Y/n) rose a hand into the air, "me!" They both said as they also had smiles on their faces.

~To The Lagoon~

The two girls were on top of Cake's back as she walked over the trees. Fiona held the map open as (Y/n) looked around, looking for the lagoon.

"The lagoon is in an open part of this forest, should be easy to spot" Fiona said as she looked at the opened fielded lagoon on the paper.

(Y/n) nodded her head as she looked at her sister, "with the height Cake is at we should be able to spot it" she commented as she scratched patted Cake's back.

Said feline nodded her head, "plus the singing should be able to lead us to them" she mentioned.

Fiona moved fixing her posture as she remembered something, "right I almost forgot" she said out loud before putting the map on Cake's back and moving to grab something out of her backpack.

"Forgot what?" (Y/n) asked as she watched her sister move.

"I grabbed these before we left, should help us block the singing" the blonde said as she pulled our some pink earplugs from her bag. She passed them to the her sister before putting her own in.

"Good thinking, we'll be needing them" she said as she put her own.

"Singing straight ahead!" Cake yelled as she started hearing faint singing.

Fiona got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Cake's head. She put in the earplugs in her ears, "it's a good thing we're ready for them!" she said as she crawled back to (Y/n), who was rolling the map up.

Cake slowly shrunk down as she walked closer to them. When she was almost back to her normal size the two jumped off and continue to walk besides her. As they walked up to the open part, they hid behind some trees to get a scope of the water nymphs.

The lagoon was a nice purple-y shade of purple that was a good size. There were rocks on one side close to the shore, that's was where the water nymphs were at.

Nodding, Fiona turned to the two, "long as we don't make eye contact we should be set on getting the treasure" she said to the two, only to have her eyes widen when she saw that Cake was missing from between the two. The two quickly look to see Cake was walking towards the nymphs.

Cake waved at them, "hey fellas, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out?" She asked them as she stopped in front of them. The water nymphs stopped singing and looked at the feline.

One of them aw'd as they looked at her, "aw look at her, she's so cute" he said as he moved to the edge of the shore and reached over to pet her. The other two followed after, also petting her as a smile was on their faces.

"Well that worked out for us" (Y/n) said as the two of them watched the water nymphs pet Cake.

Fiona looked over to her sister, "alright, the map says the treasure is in the lagoon, we're going have to dive for it" she mentioned as she took off her backpack. (Y/n) nodded as she took off her arrows bag and putting in against the tree with her bow.

Making sure they wouldn't be seen, the two than made a run for the lagoon and dived straight in. As they swam in the purple water, they looked around for anything that screamed treasure.

'Purple water is worse than blue water' (Y/n) complained as she squinted her eyes in the water, her eyesight not working in the colored water.

She swam a bit further into the lagoon, seeing if that would further her luck. As she swam she noticed a small cave on the bottom, 'that must be where it's at' she thought before making her way to the cave.

Getting to the entrance she noticed the ceiling of the cave looked off. She swam up toward it and discovered there was an air pocket in the cave! (Y/n) gasped as she breathed in fresh air.

She looked around and saw a flat surface not too far, "if there isn't treasure is I'm eating my hat" (Y/n) said to herself before making her way over.

The cat hatted girl pushed herself onto the surface and climbed out of the water. After shaking the water off of her head, she noticed a single box sitting in front of her.

"Bingo bongo" (Y/n) said with a smile, she walked over and saw the box was unlocked. She shrugged as she placed a hand over it, "I guess you don't need to lock it if you have hot sirens guarding it" she talked out loud.

(Y/n) than opened the box with a smile, "give me treasure!" She said as she slammed it open. Her smile quickly turned to a confused one as she looked inside, only to see a piece of paper.

"The true treasure is journey, congratulations on not getting killed by the hot nymphs!" (Y/n) read the notes out loud. She groaned loudly as she dropped her hand, "all this hype for nothing!"

Shs put the paper back and left the cave, diving back into the water and heading to the surface. She gasped as she breached the surface, she made her way to the shore where Fiona was waiting for her.

"You were down there for a while, find the treasure?" Fiona asked her as her sister pushed herself out of the water.

(Y/n) shook her head, "just a paper saying a lame treasure lesson, now I have to eat my hat" she said as she took off her hat, letting her (length) (h/c) breath.

The blonde rose an eyebrow, "why?"

"I said something now I have to or I'll be lying" she replied before going to bite the cat ear part of the hat. She stopped when she noticed a missing cat, "where's Cake?" She asked Fiona.

She motion to the rocks with her thumb, "Cake is giving life lessons to the water nymphs" she replied as she lowered her hands.

"Oh, cool" was all (Y/n) said before she put the hat into her mouth and chewing.

~To Be Continued?~