Sixteen

"Stop trying to get rid of me!" (Y/n) yelled as she was hanging off a dragon-like beast, an arrow lodged in it's body as it was the one thing keeping her on the creature.

Knowing that she needed the practice, she decided to go on a small solo mission while her sisters go handle a bigger mission. It's great to get away from it all and get some personal time, especially when you are with your sisters almost 24/7.

The creature roared as it flung its body around, hitting its body on the ground in an attempt to get rid of the girl. A yell of pain came out of the archer's mouth as her back hit the ground, but she didn't let her hand become loose from the arrow.

With her teeth gritted, she reached for the arrows found in her bag. She had moved the bag to her side so it wouldn't get crushed in any of the falls. "this! Will make you think twice before hitting me on the ground!" (Y/n) shouted as she grabbed one of her electric arrows and stabbed it into the dragon.

Both the creature and her let out a shriek of pain as the electricity ran through their bodies. The wings started to slow down as both of them started to descend to the ground, it's face made connect with the ground as it started to drag through it as the momentum started to slow down. With the electricity getting to her, (Y/n) released her grip from the arrow and allowed her body to fly off of the dragon's body. Her body tumbled into the ground as both her's and the creature's came to a stop, a long groan escaped her mouth as she moved herself onto her back, her limbs twitching a bit as a side effect of the arrow.

Cheering could be heard coming to the two grounded beings, she slowly turned her head to see little blobs making their way to her.

"She has slain the beast!" A voice cheered out, causing more yells of cheers to erupt.

(Y/n) bit the inside of her cheek before moving herself into a sitting position, "took a minute, but I got it done" she told the group of blobs as she gave a smile, the opposite of what she was feeling.

One of the blobs had a bow tie on, seems to be the leader of the group. They put a smaller version of a small closed bag next to her legs, "as a thanks for defeating the beast" they told her with a smile. The leader then turned to their people and lifted their arms as they shouted, "we'll feast on the beast for years to come!"

Cheers erupted as the group of blobs moved to next to the creature's body, excited that they'll have food til the end of their lifetime.

Wanting to rest somewhere, (Y/n) grabbed the bag with two fingers and moved it into her arrow bag. With a groan she made her way to her feet and started heading back to the treehouse, or anywhere that has a sizable bed.

Now out of the blobs' sight, she allowed herself to drag her bow on the ground as it grew heavy on her fatigue body. Tracking the creature took a few days before she was able to put a stop to it, meaning not enough time to fully rest. The strap holding onto her bag was starting to slip off her shoulder, her vision was starting to go fuzzy as she continued to force herself to walk home.

"Focus brain" (Y/n) told herself as she attempted to focus her eyes on the trees in front of her, "I'm not, going down here"

As she attempted to focus her eyes, her vision started to sway a bit. Her feet started to feel light under hers, before she tripped on one of them. A groan escaped her mouth as she looked at the path in front of her, her eye lids started to close of them. Unable to fight any longer, (Y/n) allowed her eyes to shut as her mind unconscious.

The next time she opened her eyes, her eyes were still unfocused. She blinked a few times before the returned to normal, they then widen as she was not where she had fainted. (Y/n) abruptly sat up, but instantly regretted it as her body started to throb.

"Someone seems to be awake" a familiar voice said out loud.

With a turn of a head, she saw Flame Prince standing in front of a door.

She looked at him in surprise, "Flame Prince?" She asked out loud.

"I found ya unconscious on the way back to my place, tell me being like that was your idea" he said as he walked over to her, minding his distance.

A sigh escaped her mouth as she laid back on the makeshift bed, "just got done with a mission, didn't sleep well so brain decided to knock itself out on the way home" (Y/n) explained to him in a short way.

Flame Prince nodded his head a bit, "you want to stay here for a day or two? Til you get your strength back?"

A hum came from the cat hatted girl as she looked around, noticing that the fire prince had moved the flames away from where she laid. She then shrugged even though it was tough to do, "if you'll have me"

A small chuckle came from the red framed haired boy, "I'll figure out how to entertain you, Cake brought me some board games but they're a little burnt, should be durable though since I tried to keep fire away but-"

A light snore cut made him cut himself off, he looked to the girl as he saw that she had fallen back to sleep.

"Or maybe let you get sleep" he whispered to himself.

Flame Prince looked at her sleeping face since it is rare for him to be able to see this state, a soft smile appeared on his face as it felt like the girl was starting to feel more comfortable around him. His eyes grew soft before they widen, as he let his guard down the flames on the building started to go back to where they were before (Y/n) was here. He quickly waved his hands as the fire went back to his side only, a sigh of relief left his mouth.

'I should go get a pig for when she wakes up' Flame Prince thought to himself before shrinking down as a flame trail went out of the house, the fire around the house going with him since he doesn't want it to burn the whole thing.

It took a two days for (Y/n)'s strength to return to her, while she rested she had Flame Prince to keep her company. She did get a call from her sisters to check up on her since she was out longer then she told her.

The girl grabbed her arrow bag and slung it over self, "thanks for letting me stay here FP, really helped me"

"It's no prob, glad to help" he said as he placed a bag on the non-fire side of the place, taking the fire off the bag and back to him.

She tilted her head, "what's in the bag?"

He shrugged, "just some lava rocks for the road, should keep you good til you get back to ya place"

Her mouth opened in an 'o' shape before she bended down and grabbed the charred bag. She looked inside as she nodded her head, "I'll find a way to enjoy these but thank you" (Y/n) then moved the bag to one hand as she reached over for her bow, "I'll waste no more if your time and get a move on"

It was Flame Prince's turn to nod.

(Y/n) turned to walk out a door, but stopped as there was only a wall. She tilted her head at this, "how do I leave?" She asked him as she looked back at him.

"Oh!" Flame Prince quickly moved as he walked over to where she was and kicked the wall, making a makeshift door.

(E/c) eyes widen at the sudden action as she wasn't expecting this.

He turned to look at her like he didn't just do that, "there we go" he said nonchalant.

She opened her mouth to question him but decided against it as she gave him a smile instead, "thanks Flame Prince" (Y/n) then waved him goodbye as she made her way to the treehouse.

Flame Prince watched her leave to make sure she could walk without stumbling, so once she was out of his sight was when he let out a loud sigh.

"Great job Flame Prince, now she'll tell Fiona and Cake I kick walls" he said to himself as he stepped inside as he controlled his fire to put back the charred wood back to where they were.

"I'm so telling Fiona that one of her crushes kicks walls" (Y/n) talked out loud as she swung the charred bag next to her as she walked.

~To Be Continued?~