🎄Christmas Special🎄

(F/N's POV)

Seasons Greeting! Um... Yeah... It's almost Christmas, my friends! We got the trees and the decorations up. It looks so pretty, but the thing that's bothering me is that the lights are killing my eyes. Like lowkey, I almost got an epileptic seizure the other night because my son flashed the lights on me by accident. Luckily, I recovered from that traumatizing event. Besides that, the Chief from the Vale Police Force gave me a week off to enjoy with family and friends. However,  I still have tasks to complete for the Union Pacific. Especially at this time, my boss told me that Mr. Claus's sleigh ride has broken down by some freak accident. It is up to us, the Union Pacific, to deliver cargo for him! Already, several diesel locomotives began their work to transport the goodies. However, there are not enough locomotives for demand as there's a 150+ train loaded with heavy cargo like cars, electronics, etc. Steam locomotives 844 and 3985 cannot pull the heavy train because they're busy with passenger service.

 Steam locomotives 844 and 3985 cannot pull the heavy train because they're busy with passenger service

Well! It looks like it's up to the job for Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 Big Boy #4014 to take the challenge

Well! It looks like it's up to the job for Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 Big Boy #4014 to take the challenge. It has been almost 70 years since 4014 pulled a train this long. I have faith in the locomotive because MY FAITH IS MY SHIELD!!!!!!!! Anyway, I drive up to the snowy Cheyenne Railyards in Northwest Vacuo in my Ram TRX with my lady and son. Sledge looks out the window to see numerous locomotives shunting railcars.

Sledge: Whoa! *Points* Daddy! Look! A big train!

Me: I see that, son! But just you wait! You're going to see Big Boy!

Sledge: Big Boy?

Me: Yeah! *Turns off truck* C'mon! Let's go meet him!

Sledge: Yay!

We buckle our seatbelts before exiting the truck walking towards the railyard. I show my ID, and we earn access to the yard. We see small diesel locomotives shunting the 5+ mile-long train onto the chosen track. I hear loud hissing followed by chugging.

Sledge: Oh! Oh! I hear a steam train!

Me: You are correct, son! *Hold his hands* Let's see which one!