Chapter 27

(A/N: God, I love the CSI series...)

(F/N's POV)

We bring Adam Taurus out of the hotel before placing the knocked out bull boy into the jail van. A squad of paramedics grab the injured Richard then roll him into the back of the ambulance. The Chief of the Vacuo MP congratulates us for the successful night raid.

Vacuo Chief: Great raid, y'all! 

Me: Thank you, sir! *Drinks water* The world can be safer now...

Vacuo Chief: Hopefully. *Sigh then looks at his squad* Alright boys! I want you to secure the perimeter! Defuse any explosives in the building! You understand?!

Squad: Yes sir!

Vacuo Chief: Good! Move in!

The squad walks into the hotel, leaving us and the other team members outside the building. As the squad are inside of the building searching, the paramedics closes the back doors of the ambulance before driving off. I assume that Richard's injuries are pretty bad; I mean, he took a frag grenade from point blank range. Besides that, a Blackhawk helicopter lands in front of us then one of crew members gestures us to climb aboard. We jump into the hovering aircraft, then the chopper takes off and begins our journey back to base.

Me: *Smiling* Mission accomplished...

May: Indeed my friend. *Sighs* So what's going to happen now?

Me: Who knows May? Maybe we'll have to go to Menagerie and arrest the officials or maybe we'll make a truce with them. *Sighs* Like I said, who knows.

May: Uh huh... Let's hope for the best.

Recker: Yeah... *Clears throat* So F/N, did you enjoy your Mk. 17 CQB rifle?

Me: Hell to the fucking yes! Heh! I fucking enjoyed it! *Showcases it* Good looking and controllable! Richard knew what he was doing!

Recker: Ooh yeah! *Gestures* He works at his dad's gun shop during his free time.

Me: I see. *Lays back* Ooohh man... I'm going to get some shut eye. *Closes eyes* Wake me up when we get back.

Recker: Okay Cap.

I relax my body then fall into a deep slumber...

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N cleaning Peach's Desert Eagle .357 Magnum--

After that night raid back in Vacuo, the Chief gives us the day off to rest and relax. I take this opportunity to take care of my family. Sledge is growing very well; he's already seven months old and wants to walk. I mean seriously, it's freaking adorable to see our kid stand up and attempt to walk. Usually, he falls down while attempting to stroll, but the kid is determined. Besides all that, Diana is down in the basement customizing her first carbine rifle. She wants a bullpup rifle that is compact, can hold 30-rounds of 5.56 x 45 mm NATO cartridges and have selective fire. While Diana customizes her rifle, I'm upstairs watching my dogs play with my son. well one of them. My Cane Corso is laying down in his dog bed, while Belle is rushing around Sledge, causing my baby to laugh hysterically.

(Like this)