The Hidden River

((Hello!! Emi here! Just wanted to say that this chapter will be short, so if you don't want to read the Adult content, don't read the chapter. Anyway love you all!!! Sooo B-bye!!))

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Your POV ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I woke up and was still being held by the fluffy alien man. I sniffled as the memories of yesterday, but when I did... I smelled a foul stench. I jumped up once I realized it was Sendak and I. 

"Sendak! Up!" I yelled loud enough for him to stir. He groaned as he turned away.

"A few more doboshes..." 

"I have no clue what that means so it's up time." I started to push his sleeping figure as he growled.

"Fine! But why do we need to get up..." He sat up as he yawned.

"We need to bathe." I crossed my arms as I stood above him, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Where? In the time I've been here I haven't seen a place to bathe. Everything seems to freeze at night."

"That's because you haven't looked harder. Now grab your stuff and we'll go." I picked up all of my cloths, furs, and other things. "We'll also need to wash our clothing and such." I put it all in a fairly large bag I had made. I glared up at him as I stood next to the cave entrance.

He sighed as he grabbed a few cloths... but that was it. I just realized he didn't have as many things as me. No clean change of furs, nothing. 

"Stop staring... Now show me to where we bathe." He growled a bit, but I just marched along in a particular direction. I was acting tough to hide the chaos happening in my mind from yesterday, and he didn't seem to notice.

We walked through the woods for a while. I stopped in front of another cave but it was larger than mine.

"It's just in here a ways. Ready?" I asked him and he only nodded. I started to walk into the cave and Sendak spoke for the first time this trip.

"Why are we bathing in a cave?" I only chuckled a bit.

"There's a river that starts in the mountains and it goes through the mountain, underground. This cave is where the river is seen before it reaches the barren plains." I explained in a happy manner.

"Oh..." His voice seemed void of any emotion. "Will there be any light down there. It's getting fairly dark..."

"There are crystals around the next curve." I walked along as he closely followed. I could feel he was confused. "They glow." I looked back at him. Confusion that was clearly sprawled on his face quickly disappeared. 

As we turned the next corner, a faint teal glow emitted from the crystals on the cave ceiling and eventually dropped down the walls. Soon the atmosphere was slowly getting warm and a bit steamy. 

"Are we almost there yet? I feel like my fur is clinging to me and it is quite uncomfortable." growling with impatience I smacked the big alien.

"Wait a couple more moments and you'll see." As we walked down the cavern it opened up to a massive underground pocket with the river flowing right over a heated vent from close volcanic activity.

"So this is where we bathe!!" I cheered as I started to get ready to jump in. Sendak turned away as I started to take off of some of my cloths covering my form. I jumped in with a splash and soon dragged my dirty items in, placing them on a fairly low rock the water lapped at. Eventually the big cat behind me stripped as well. Walking towards the center ever so slowly, he fell into the water. In the middle of the small spring was a fairly large dip you had to swim across. A chuckle left my lips as I heard the splash. ((Think kinda like a large public pool in a giant cavern))

"I thought my dive into the water was sign enough you cannot just walk in here. "

"You are far smaller than me so I-" I was a bit alarmed he stopped his sentence. "You are just small. I thought nothing of it."

"Sounds like an excuse for you just making an assumption. Now bring your cloths ((yes I mean "cloths")) over here so I can wash them for you and you can bathe yourself." There was a small pause then the sound of splashing water sprung back up as Sendak swam to get his clothes and brought them to me.

His body was close enough to my back that I felt a little heat radiating off of him. My breathing picked up as he leaned over and placed his items on the rock where the other articles of dirty clothes sat. A low chuckle emitted from his chest after he held the position for a while. 

"If you tense up near your enemies, they will take advantage of you and your weakness. Stand your ground firmly." He stated before he turned to swim away. I let go of a breath I had no idea i was holding while only one thought was in my mind.

'What a tease.' I shivered at the thought. He couldn't possibly think like that, no way. If my actions from "training" affected any of this, it wasn't my fault. I couldn't control that... Why? I don't know... 

Shaking my head I continue with the washing of what was in front of me. I don't know how long I spaced out to just cleaning, but I was brought back to my back being splashed. With a yelp I looked back to see a strange look on his face. It wasn't stern, angry...

"What do you want?" I asked a bit agitated. His expression changed to have a bit of a smirk before he splashed me again. Without thought I splashed him back.