Valentines Lemonade. (Part 2)

((A/N) I am sooooooo sorry guys! I finally got a new phone and I've seen how many reads this got and im actually suprised! But thank you all who voted on the various chapters. I know that this is a "bit" late for Valentine's Day but I hope you enjoy! 💜)

"Well... Yes and no..." you said shyly. Shortly after you felt a slight sting on your behind and heard a smack, both actions simultaneously occurred.

Sendak tossed you onto the bed, crawled over,then hovered over your body. He smashed his lips into yours in a rough and intense make-out session. You moaned as it continued and tugged on the collar of his shirt.

Sendak slipped your dress off and stared at your body barely being clothed by the lingerie. He only smirked..... and god was it sexy.

"I do beleive that this was planned..." he kissed up your chest, neck, and cheek. He then whispered in your ear once more. "Don't you think darling?" His hands slid behind your back and fiddled with the bra clasp. He soon took it off revealing your mounds. Your arms went to cover yourself.

"No fair! I'm almost naked and you're completely clothed!" Sendak just snarled and began to undress himself.

Soon he was completely nude. "Now who's being unfair... " He growled at you as he soon went to rip off your underwear. Sendak examined your body as you examined his.

"Yummy~" You purred in your lover's ear. The Galran lightly blushed but soon snarled out.

"If you tempt me like that kitten it wont end well for you..." You wiggled underneath him.

"Why do you say that~? And I should be the one calling you kitten~" you pouted slightly. Sendak growled lowly as he ground against your womanhood as he grew hatder by the second as he heatd your soft whimpers and moans that were a result in his actions.

"You were saying kitten~?" He grunted as he smirked. You protested in a fit of silence, and Sendak noticed. He ground into you once more almost entering you.

"Master~" You moaned out hoping that was the term he was waiting and wanting to hear.

"Thats a bit new... I like it." He said just before ramming into you. You screamed in pleasure as he entered roughly. You layed there mouth agape, tongue slightly hanging out, all while you looked up at the fluffy Galran male desperately. "What are he magic words kitten~" He smirked, bit he too very much needed friction.

"M-master~..." You shyly stuttered out as you wiggled under his weight once more.

"Good little kitten~" He growled in your ear as he began to pump in and out of you at a slow and gentle pace at first. Slowly and gradually over time he increased his speed and the force of his thrusts into you. You clawed at his back as your legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as he thrust into you.

"F-faster.... H-h-harder please Master~" You begged wanting and needing more. Sendak grit his teeth as he granted your wish. You saw his little sharp teeth clench, mostly focusing on his fangs, you wanted him to bite you. You tilted your head and ezposes the flesh of your neck to him, basically to ask him to. The Galran attacked the tender and supple skin of your nexk, cheek, and collarbone with kissed, nibbles, amd full on bites that sometimes drew blood.

Soon Sendak's thrusts became sloppy and you felt his member twitch inside you as you felt the knot gather in your stomach. "Kitten... Kitten I'm... I'm getting close" He could barely form his sentances because of the ecstasy, and him catching his breath was proving difficult.

"Me too master~" You moaned  as he contined. Both of you panted as you inched closer to your orgasms until you came seconds before Sendak.

Both of you now, collapsed on the bed, trying to catch your breath, your galran lover Sendak chuckled. You looked at him strangely as of to say "why the fuck are you laughing" And his only reply was

"Happy Valentines day, my love"

((A/n) Im sorry that this was so.short but i was on a time crunch! Ily all and thankyou for the suppprt! I hope you all enjoy! Peace~💜)