𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

I rolled back over to my seat, off of William's lap. He held my hand tightly and started the engine, not loosening his grip for a single moment. I used my free hand to turn on the radio.
"Oh, this is such a good song, you'll love it, dear." William said, turning up the radio.
I was able to catch the lyrics, and my heart began to flutter, was this love? Maybe, probably.

At last
My love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh yeah, yeah
At last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
The night I looked at you
I found a dream
That I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill
To press my cheek to
A thrill that I've never known
Oh yeah, yeah
You smiled, you smiled
Oh and then the spell was cast
And here we are in Heaven
For you are mine
At last

William sang along with the tune while rubbing the palm of my hand with his thumb. My heart was racing, how could a man be so wonderful? I couldn't get my mind off of the kiss... his soft lips, his arms wrapped around me when I sat in his lap. I could tell neither of us had much experience with these things before, however, it was impossible to tell during that magical moment. I had someone to love me, someone to love. Where had he been all of my life?
As the song ended he moved his hand from my hand to my thigh, he looked at me as if to say "Is this okay?" and I nodded back at him. He continued down the road until we pulled up to my house. He braked lightly until he came to a stop, shut off the engine, and then hopped out of the car to open my door for me. I got out of the car and right after he shut the door he leaned me up against the car door, snaking his arms around me. He leaned in until our noses were touching, and then moved his head so he could whisper into my ear while holding me close.
          "My dearest," he cooed, "I could fall in love with you. I see it already, a nice house in the suburbs, a quiet life with you... my love."
           He leaned back out, a soft smile on his face, and before I could even respond he gave into his irresistible urge and crashed his lips into mine, more passionately, more intensely. He brought his hands from around my waist and up to my hair, which he ran his fingers through, his large hands were nearly the size of my head. It was an electric kiss, really. There's no better way to describe it- I felt it in my whole body, my whole heart, my whole soul.
           After a few minutes of holding each other and kissing, he let go, carefully as not to scare me.
           "Darling," he whispered, "I think it's time for you to go get some sleep. You need it after a long day like this," he brushed my hair out of my eyes, "I need you to be well rested for our next date. Next week, same time, alright, love?" He winked at me and intertwined his hands with mine.
           "That sounds perfect, Will. I'll see you, then."
           With one last fleeting kiss, we said our goodbyes and I turned around on the pavement. I walked back inside the house and Will didn't leave until he knew I was inside. Once his car pulled away, all I could think about was the date and how perfect it was. That was, until my mom made her grand entrance, she'd been watching us out of the window.
          "Soooo," she drew out, "you and Will are a hot item now, is that right?" She took a step closer to me.
          "Yeah mom, what about it? I really like him... he's really something else, you know?"
           I kept droning on and on about how much I loved Will and how great he was at kissing and how he was into robotics. We laughed after I explained to her that the first kiss was brought on by me actually being interested in hearing what he had to say about his robot animals.
           Before I knew it, I could hardly keep my eyes open. I hugged my mom goodnight and walked sleepily off to my room. As I was taking off my dress, a note fell out.
           "That cheeky bastard." I said to myself.
           Upon unfolding the letter I was able to read what it said, and it went like this:

My love,

I'm writing this before our date and giving it to you if all goes according to plan. I just thought I'd let you know that, even though we've only known each other for a short while, I know there's something special about you. I vividly remember you in history class last year, your project over the Civil War, I'll be honest when I say that's what drew me to you. Your intelligence and wit, and ability to make even the dullest moments a bit more interesting, that's what's so beautiful about you. Besides the fact that you are beautiful on a physical level, as well. I just want you to be all mine, forever.

Love always,
William Afton x

          I folded the paper back and placed it neatly in my desk drawer. If anyone knows how to be a gentleman, it's William. I knew I was so lucky to be with him, I knew that our relationship would continue for a very long time. I changed into my pajamas and flopped down on my bed, the only thoughts in my mind were ones of William. He was everything I ever wanted and more, he was my muse, my dearest, my love. I needed to keep him around at all costs.

He was my one and only.