𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓

【Chapter Twenty-Four】

🀢 🀣 🀥

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson," Sheriff Stilinski spoke as he looked at Scott, Isaac, and Ariel, "I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..."

The older Stilinski couldn't finish his sentence as he looked away, trying to blink away the tears that were beginning to form in his eyes. Everyone was a bit emotional after learning that Stiles was still nowhere to be seen.

Ariel wasn't sure what was worse, not knowing if Stiles was okay like Noah or knowing that he was probably safe but in some dark holding cell of the Argents.

Tears stung her eyes as she looked down at her cell phone, trying to see if there was a notification from Stiles or Allison saying that he was okay. She knew that the huntress wasn't exactly talking to them but was hoping she would have a change of heart after learning that one of her friends was missing.

"Well, I don't know what that means. Um..." Mr. Stilinski shook his head before he took a deep breath, his eyes holding a lost sort of pain, "look if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails if any of you three see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac reassured him. He had been handling the situation the best as Stiles was never an extremely close friend of his.

Scott nodded his head, "look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

Noah didn't seem to believe the boys but nodded his head anyway, hoping he was wrong, "yeah. I'll see you, okay? Make sure you get home safe."

"Thank you, and please let me know i-"

"I will," the sheriff nodded his head, already knowing what she was going to say. The small girl had already requested numerous times that if Stiles were to appear or if they needed help finding him, then she would gladly drive over.

Giving in the teenager a curt nod, the older man walked away as one of his deputies began to inform him everyone thing knew. The entire boy's locker room had transformed into an interrogation site as officers all over the room were asking questions about the two boys that had not made it off the field safely.

According to Scott and Isaac, this was all part of some plan that Gerard sooked up. The animal's claw marks were found on Jackon's body, meaning that he cut into his own stomach. Ariel was more interested in Jackson than she was Gerard as she tried to think of why in thw world he would kill his most powerful weapon.

"McCall." Coach Finstock walked over to the three teens who had been standing in the corner of the room, his voice nicer than usual, "we need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕒 | 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐢 [Teen Wolf] ² 🎉