Quick OneShot Poll

Hey everyone! I plan to update sometime tonight or tomorrow morning! I have been super swamped with my finals and exams! I also recently started selling a lot of my stuff and some of it takes time to prepare before selling (ie I sell Monster High Dolls but I want them to look pretty lol) 

So since I have been making everyone wait, I wanted to let all of you choose what chapter I write next! Just comment on which one you would like! I may be able to do a few and it's totally okay to vote more than once!

Platonic Big!Dabi x Little!Deku - A pro hero night patrol gone wrong when Deku falls into a small space and Dabi notices. 

Big!Uruaka x Little!Deku - After a movie day, Deku declares he wants to be like Elsa from Frozen but soon realizes that his goal is going to be very hard to make happen. 

Platonic Big!Iida x Little!Deku - Iida begs for guidance when Deku throws his first tantrum in little space. 

Big!Shinso x Little!Denki - Shinso uses his mind control power to find out what his boyfriend Denki has been hiding from him, causing a major meltdown. 

Big!Bakugo x Little!Deku - After the students move into the dorm, Bakugo finds Deku's little stash of dolls (specifically monster high dolls) and Deku panics. 

Big!Dabi x Little!Hawks - Hawks has a rough day and Dabi knows exactly what to do to help the little guy relax. 

Also don't forget that you all can request one shots as well! 

I'll check back to see what everyone wants! 

Also thanks for over 200 views! 

~ TeddyBumble