It's Okay to Say 'No' - KiriBaku

Hello everyone! I'm writing this during my class lol! 

Also would anyone be interested in me doing a Q and A about myself? If not that's cool but I thought I'd ask! 

Requested by: hellicy-

Big! Bakugo Little! Kirishima 

Summary: What happens when everyone takes advantage Kirishima's kindness and he reaches his limit point?

UNEDITED

WARNING: PANIC ATTACK AND YELLING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Kirishima has always been seen as the nicest guy in Class-A, some may even argue that he is the nicest student at UA high school. Everyone knew that if they needed something, whether it was someone to talk to, some help with homework, or they needed to borrow something, Kirishima was the guy to call. 

      At first the red-headed boy didn't mind it much, he loved being there for his friends and his peers. In a way, he felt like it wouldn't be manly to ignore them or to refuse to help them on even the most complicated requests. 

      After a few months of it happening, it definitely took a toll on the boy as he realized how little others helped him when he really needed him. Yet at the same time, there was no way that he could tell them no. Unfortunately that was his weakness, he didn't want to be seen as the mean person for not helping, so even if he desperately didn't want to, he still did whatever he was asked to do. 

      The sounds of pencils scratching and pens clicking echoed off the walls in the small room as the class worked on their English exam. Kirishima bit the end of his pencil as he stared at the last question of his exam. Although it may not seem like it, he was incredibly good at this subject and his peers knew that too. 

       "Class, I need to go by the principal's office for a moment. That does not mean you can start chatting. Please continue your exam and I will be back shortly." The teacher says before exiting the room. 

        The moment the door clicks shut the class goes into an uproar. 

        "Ah man why is this exam so hard!" Mina groans as she leans over her desk. 

       "I haven't a clue what is going on here. . ." Kaminari says as he scratches his head. 

        The class continues to talk as Kirishima finishes his test turning it over. He lays his head on his desk for a moment before feeling a bunch of eyes on him. He looks back up to see the class looking at him and his complete exam. 

         "Hey uh Kirishima, do you by chance have the answer to number 43? I hate asking but I'm really stuck on it." Midoryia asks as he reaches his hand behind his neck nervously. 

        Kirishima looks up and nods slowly looking at his test. "It's uh, B." He says softly before putting his head back down. 

        "Woah hey what about number 33?" 

        "No wait tell me number 2!" 

       "Guys I'm still stuck on what to put for the 'your name' line! It's a trick question right?" 

       Kirishima gets overwhelmed as all of the students begin to crowd around his desk copying his exam without even asking first. He sighs while covering his face knowing that this was wrong on so many levels. The other classmates grab at the papers pulling them back and forth in attempt to get the answers.