Stressful Day ~ BakuTodo

Requested by: ReiYukio62836 

Summary: Todoroki has a stressful day and comes home to his caregiver Bakugo who helps him relax. Tons of fluff and super cute. 

     Todoroki was having the worst day ever. Today was supposed to be a little day with his caregiver where they could watch movies, cuddle and eat tons of snacks but this morning he got a call from his father. Endeavor told him that he was obligated to come to a meeting as it was important information for Todo to know to be the next pro hero at his father's agency.  

     "I don't wanna go, please don't make me." He whined on the phone to Bakugo. He wiggled his body in an irritated manner while he grabbed his keys. 

      "Baby it's okay, just go to the meeting then you can come home to daddy okay? Don't make me come over there and carry you there myself.: Bakugo said from the other side of the phone. 

      "Okay. . ." Todo trailed off sighing as he shoved his keys into his pocket. "I go then come right back. Then little time." He confirmed grabbing the doorknob ready to leave. 

       "Yes, you are completely correct cutie. Now go before you are late. I adore you my little love bug." Bakugo says adding a small 'tch'. Todoroki couldn't see it but there was a soft blush covering the caregiver's cheeks. Only Todoroki could make him to soft. 

      "I loves you too. I see you laters." Todoroki smiles a bit before hanging up the phone and leaving his dorm. He quickens his pace realizing he was going to be late if he daydreamed any longer. 

~ Time Skip (because adult stuff is boring)~

     Todoroki could feel his body warming up with anger and anxiety as he sat in the meeting listening to the most useless information he has ever been given. He plays with the hem of his shirt trying to calm down but the only thing on his mind was how he was missing his little day. He pulls out his phone carefully and sends a quick message to his caregiver. 

Todo: I miss you. 

      He sighs as he tunes back into the coversation. His phone vibrates against his leg as he peers down. 

Baku: I miss you too baby. Now put the phone away and pay attention. 

    He lets out another loud sigh and sets his phone back into his pocket before looking up to see people shaking hands and leaving. A small smile appears on his face realizing that the meeting is finally over. He gets up and begins to walk to the door before being interrupted.     

     "Shoto, come back here, we aren't finished yet." His father's words echo around him as he turns around slowly. 

      "Yes, father?" He says with a bit of venom to his voice. 

     "Did you even pay attention at all? How in the world are you supposed to become a top tier pro hero if you can't even pay attention?" The taller begins to lecture which causes the younger to groan. 

      "I really have to head back father, I promised Mr. Aizawa that I would train more. That's what I was worried about." He said biting his tongue. He hated lying but he didn't want to be stuck here any longer. 

       "Well, you should have just said so, go ahead and go now. Go train." His father shooed him away being pleased with the lie that his son came up with. 

      Without any hesitation, Todo made his way out of the door and rushed to Bakugo's dorm room. He could feel himself regressing by the second. He knocks quickly at the door in a rushed manner. The door swings open showing Bakugo ready to yell at whoever disturbed him. 

     "Stupid extras what now?" he says before making eye contact with Todo. "Oh baby it's you, I'm so sorry you should have texted me." he grabs Todo by the waist and pulls him in. He picks the little up and begins to sway the small one around carefully. "Those stupid extras have been bothering me all day, I'm so happy to finally see you, baby boy." 

      Todo leaves a small kiss on Bakugos cheek as he presses his head into his caregiver's neck wanting more attention. Bakugo sits the both of them down on the couch before checking the time. "Oh wow, it's pretty late. Well lucky for you I made some yummy soba for dinner but before that let's get you into something comfier." 

      The realization of missing so much little time because of his father's meeting hits Todo and he begins to tear up. "I missed daddy time all day," he said causing Bakugo to look at him. 

     "Hey hey it's okay, that just means our day time little day turns into a little sleepover!" Bakugo smiles and hugs the little in his arms. "That also just means we get more cuddle time isn't that right my little cuddle bug." Bakugo quickly rushes over to his dresser and opens a drawer filled with little items for Todo. "How about we put you in this comfy little kitty cat onesie baby?" 

      Bakugo holds up a cat onesie and this causes Todo to clap happily before sticking a thumb in his mouth and wiggling around. Bakugo notices and smiles a bit before digging the drawer again. He walks over and shows Todo his favorite paci, it was navy blue and had small yellow stars with a moon on the centerpiece, then the handle had the name "baby" on it. "No thumb okay baby? That's bad for your teeth." 

      Todo nods quietly and takes the paci in his mouth clapping happily again. Bakugo swiftly changes the little into his onesie before pressing a small kiss to the little's head. He then attached a paci clip incase Todo accidentally drops his paci. 

      "Okay baby, what movie does my little prince want to watch?" The older says as he carries the baby back to the couch. Todo starts to bounce around before replying "Frozen! Please please! Ice ice!" 

     Frozen was Todo's favorite so they watched that movie often but Bakugo didn't complain, it kept his baby happy and that was all that mattered in his eyes. 

     During the movie, Todo sang softly and pretended to be Elsa during the "let it go" song. Halfway through the movie, Todo began to yawn and he started feeling very sleepy. Bakugo took notice and picked up the little and guided them to the bed. Todo made grabby hands and sleepily murmured out a soft, "Minty, want minty". Bakugo quickly grabbed the calico cat stuffie and handed it to the little before tucking him into bed. 

     Bakugo climbed into the bed next to Todo and pulled him close playing with his hair softly. Everything was peaceful, after such a stressful day, this was the perfect way to feel better again. 

Hopefully, you guys liked it!!!! 

Request here or on the request page! I might be doing ShinKami soon!