I Wanna Be Like Elsa ~ OchaDeku

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well! I'm starting off today's one-shot uploads with this super cute Uraraka x Deku snow day one shot! For me, this is a perfect little story because currently my town is covered in snow and ice! 

Big! Uraraka Little!Deku 

Summary: After a little day, Deku tells Uraraka that he wants to be just like Elsa from Frozen. She wants to make his dream come true but it may be a bit more difficult than she was expecting. 

UNEDITED

     Giggles erupted and filled the walls of the small dorm room as a small green-haired boy jumps on the bed excitedly. Uraraka smiles watching him from afar as she cleans up the small baking mess that the two had made minutes before. 

      "Best day ever!" The boy screams as he flops on the bed giggling even louder. 

      The two had just had a very eventful morning of baking cookies, playing superheroes, and watching tons of cartoons. Usually, Midoryia doesn't have this much energy but Uraraka went a bit overboard and let him eat as many cookies as he wanted. She felt like today was a day that it would be okay to spoil the little one. 

       "I'm glad you had a great day Lil Daisy. How about we relax and watch a movie?" The girl offers as the boy gasps in response. 

        "Frozen! Please please please please!" He begs as he sits criss-cross on the bed holding his All Might stuffie. 

        The caregiver smiles softly as she was expecting that answer from him. She grabs the remote from the bedside table and flips to Disney+ where she locates the movie. Deku giggles loudly as he wraps himself into a blanket and wiggles back and forth. 

         "Well someone is excited for their favorite movie." Uraraka giggles. 

         "Press play! Please please!" The little exclaims while also reaching out giving grabby hands to the girl. "Cuddles too please." 

         "Well only because you asked so nicely." The other says softly before grabbing the little one and pulling him close. His head resting on her shoulder as he nuzzles closer to her. 

         The movie begins as the two UA students relax from their long day of fun. 

         The peacefulness was quickly interrupted as the song "Let it Go" starts playing and Deku begins bouncing up in down and his spot. 

          "Storm rage on!" Deku sings loudly missing some of the words as he gestures with his arms really big. 

           Once the song is over he giggles and falls back again calming down as Sven comes on screen. "I like hims, he talking reindeer." 

          Uraraka nods knowing that it isn't actually a talking reindeer but didn't want to burst his bubble. 

           The movie continues to play as Deku smiles and dances to every song. Eventually, the credits begin to roll and the little one looks up at his caregiver with a small smile and his eyes full of hope. 

           "I wanna have ice powers like Elsa! You think if I wish really hard it happen?" Deku asks with his eyes really big. 

           "Of course Lil Daisy, anything is possible if you wish hard enough. Now how about we take a little nap?" Uraraka suggests. Towards the end of the movie, she noticed it was only the early afternoon since they started their day early. 

             "Not tired. . ." He whines rubbing his eyes as he begins to yawn. He snuggles up into his blanket as his eyes begin to close.