Chapter 12

"We need to talk to you." I jumped with fright at first, but then noticed that it was Millie and Louis. "What about??" I asked. "Come to the castle." Millie said. "Sorry can't I have to take care of Will because his mom isn't home." "Then we'll come with you." We all walked to Wills without saying a word. We got there, I went to check on Will, I wasn't sure if he was sleeping or not. "Where is your necklace??" Louis asked me. "What necklace?" I nervously said. "The necklace you had on while I went to your house." Louis had a very serious face which kinda scared me. "I never had a neckla-" before I could finish my sentence will walks in. "Here" Will gives Louis my broken necklace. "What happened?" Millie asked. "My stepmom broke it after she found out I went to the ball." My eyes got wide opened knowing I just said I went to the ball after I told Louis I didn't. Millie noticed my face. "Yeah i Uhh told him that you went." Millie said. The silence in that room after Millie said that was LOUD. "I guess this belongs to you." Louis gave me my bracelet, I smiled. Millie gave Will a signal to leave. They both went to Wills room. "Was it really you?" Louis asked, I could tell he was nervous. "I was what?" "The girl who said her name was Cinderella." We both laughed. "It was the only thing that came up to my head.." "you looked beautiful that night." Louis sat next to me I could feel my hands start to sweat. "Thanks, you looked good too." "Y/N since the ball I knew I had a connection with you. I would love to get to know you." "I would love to get to know you more too Louis."
Time passes Millie and Will started dating before you and Louis. You and Louis spent every minute together before he asked you out. Your stepsisters and stepmother were locked up in the cells for everything they have done. Everyone else lived happily ever after. The end.

Hope you enjoyed this short story. If you want me to write anything or give me ideas please tell. Love you all. Get enough sleep and drink water. Don't forget to stream fine line by Harry, walls by Louis, and better by zayn. :))