Chapter 5

You all say your goodbyes and head home. Before you walk in the house you hear.. " Well, well, well.. look who decided to show up." You see your stepmom sitting on the couch. "I.. I'm so sorry I left without asking."  "I do not care if you are sorry you disobeyed me ONCE AGAIN!! You will not be going to the ball with us." "But I cleaned! Please!"  "No buts you will stay here while we are at the ball!!" You look down to the ground and make your way upstairs. "Oh y/n I forgot to tell tell you." Your stepmom says while you turn around. "I hate RED tulips." You start to tear up and lay down in your bed.  You wake up at 6:30 and start to do your chores. While you are cleaning your stepsisters and stepmom and wondering what to wear. "Y/N!! Come on here!! I want you to press (iron) these dresses before we leave." You grab the dresses and take them to your room. Time passes. "y/n we are leaving for the ball!!" You hear the door shut. You walk to the backyard and sit on the wooden table, you start crying. "Are you okay??" You look up and wipe your tears. You see Will and Millie. Will is wearing a formal black suit and Millie is wearing a white gorgeous dress.

What Millie is wearing:

Will runs up to you and gives you a hug to make you feel better

Will runs up to you and gives you a hug to make you feel better. "I remembered that you said you didn't have a dress so me and Will went to the shops today and bought you one! I hope you like it!" Millie said with a big smile on  her face. "I can't go to the ball. My stepmom told me I couldn't and she would recognize me and-" Before you could finish talking Will says. "You are lucky that Millie know how to do makeup!!" You and Millie go to your room while Will waits in the living room. You out on the dress and Millie does your makeup.

Your dress:

"WILL WE ARE READ READY!" Millie screams

Hope you liked it! Have an amazing day!