Chapter 1

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP" your stepmom yells. You rub your eyes and get out of bed. While you are making your bed, your stepsisters walk in. "Mother said you have to clean her room and ours!! If you don't she will punished you again!" They say in a high pitched voice. You roll your eyes as they walk away. More than 2 hours go by, you are done cleaning. You try to find your stepmother, and find her in the dining room drinking tea. "Can I ask you a quick question..?" You said in a quiet tone. "What is it! I don't have your time." You gulp. " I finished everything you told me to.. I was wondering if I could go out for lunch today.?"  "With whom?" (Your stepmom does not like will) " I would be alone."  " Fine. But on your way back get some flowers from the flower shop, the ones you got last time were hideous!" Your stepmom said with a firm tone. "I will, thank you so much." You quickly put on your shoes and head out before she changes her mind. You see Will in the distance. "Hey Will"  "I thought you weren't going to come." Will said. "I thought I wasn't either." You two head to the little bread shop. "Can we please have a loaf of bread and some cheese please?" You told the woman on the other side of the counter. "That will be three dollars please." You give the money to the woman and head out with Will. You and will find a field next to the shops and decide to eat there. "Have you heard what was going on?" Will said. "No I haven't. What is it?"  "There is going to be a huge ball and everyone is invited. My mom got the invite this morning!"  "Are you going?" You asked.  "My mom wants us to go so probably."  "Are you going?" Will asked you. "My stepmom hasn't gotten an invite, and if she did she probably wouldn't let me go." You said with a disappointed face. "I really want you to go so I won't be by myself. You know how those rich people are." Before you could say anything you see a tall boy approaching you and Will...

Sorry for the short chapter. Most of the chapters would probably be this long or probably shorter. Hope you liked the first chapter! If you have any story suggestion please do tell me.
Have an amazing day!! :)