Chapter 10

"Everything good?" Millie asked him. "Actually I feel great!" He said. You all finished your breakfast. You and Will went home. Louis left the table very early. You walked into your house and see everyone getting ready. "What are you guys doing?" You asked. "Nothing!!" Your stepsisters quickly responded. "Go get the girls some water!" You go to the kitchen and try to find the cups and the water.

Louis' POV
We stand in front of the last house. KNOCK KNOCK. I was kinda nervous, what if I don't find the mystery girl. I was standing behind the guards. Then some woman opens the door. "Hello mr. prince" she said while her daughters lined up behind her. "I was wondering if any of you own this bracelet." I nervously said. "Hahah that's mine!" The girl in the pink dress said. "No! That's mine!" They both started arguing.

Your POV
while I was lining up the glasses of water on a tray I heard my stepsisters arguing. I walked out the kitchen and my eyes got wide opened. Why is prince Louis here? "Hi y/n. Do you live here?" He said. I could see my stepmother with a very confused and suspicious face. "Uhh yeah I do." Louis looked at me very carefully. I didn't know why. "Y/N??" "Yeah?" I awkwardly answered. "Does this bracelet belong to you?" I started sweating. "Haha I already told you. That isn't mine." Louis looked at me and chuckling. "Why are you lying?" He looked at me and chuckled again. "I'm not lying.." While Louis is coming towards me, my stepmother stops him. "Mr.prince that bracelet is not hers! She didn't even go to that dumb ball!" Louis looked at my stepmother and walked out with his guards. She made sure Louis and his guards had left. "Y/N DID YOU GO TO THE BALL!" She made me drop the tray with water. And started holding my wrist. "I didn't go I was here all night." I started crying while she kept yelling at me. "STOP LYING YOU STUPID BRAT! YOU NEVER OBEY!" She pulled on my necklace and it broke. I could hear the beads all falling. "Why would you do that!" I screamed. She walked away laughing. I picked up the beads and carried them to my room. I couldn't live like this anymore. I packed my things up, and left.

...