Chapter 3

As you are making your way to give the money to the man selling the flowers you bump into someone. You lock eyes with a tall boy, you could see his brown hair glowing in the sunlight. " Im so sorry i wasn't paying attention." He said still looking directly at you. "It's fine." You could feel your hands start to sweat. You check the clock again. "I have to get going bye." You quickly pay for the flowers and walk in a fast pace to get home. You could feel someone staring at you. As you're running home you couldn't get the boy out of your head.  Once you get home, you try to enter the house from the back door because your stepmom would be mad at you since  you are late. As you are about to enter the house you feel a tap on your shoulder. "You really thought you could get away with it didn't you?" You turn around and see your stepsister Kira. "Please don't tell your mom."  " you're lucky she is sleeping. But you owe me big time."  You were surprised she helped you out. You tiptoed you to your room which was all the way in the attic. Fast forward to 3:00 pm. *RINGGG*  "Y/N GET THE DOOR!!" your stepsister called out. You run down and open the door. " Hello miss my name is Nathaniel. I was just here to deliver this invitation from the king. Before you could grab the invitation your stepmom pushes you out the way and grabs it. " thank you sir. You can leave now." She says. As you are slowly making your way to you room you hear your stepmom gather your stepsisters and reads.. " Good afternoon, this invite has been written especially for you and family. I the king will be hosting a ball for my youngest son whom is trying to find a lover. Hope to see you there!" "OMG..OMG MOM WE HAVE TO GO!!" Screamed your stepsisters. " yes we should then maybe one of you could marry the prince." You stand up straight near the staircase and gulp. "Can I go to the ball??" You ask.

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it!!
Make sure to drink water and get enough sleep!!