Insomnia

💚🧡

The fact that this effing book has 100 votes EXACT makes me so happy! Thank you guys ^^

Also, it hit me just recently that I would eventually run out of images for Kirikami because it isn't a popular ship ;-;

AU:
Pro hero adults
Bakudeku are MARRIED!
Warnings:
Floof

I have angst coming up, don't worry :)))

[No one's POV]

It had been a long day at work and Katsuki was beat. As soon as he dragged his feet through those doors, he drops his keys into the pot on the window sill, throws his shoes into the shoe cupboard, and lumbers upstairs to strip himself entirely off clothing to take a relaxing hot shower. The colder months were approaching, meaning his muscles ached a little more in having to deal with the climate, so the feeling of hot water blanketing over him was more than a relief.

The blonde had just gotten changed into some comfortable sweats and a t-shirt, now drying his hair out, when a notification turned up on his phone. Naturally, Katsuki waded his way to the phone and check who it was, and a jolt of excitement rushed through him when he saw the name of his recently-renamed husband, his beautiful face grinning adorably in the background.

Yes, it had only been a month since the two had finally tied the knot, and neither the two had spent any time apart. They were pretty well committed for them both to be doing hero work, and it's probably what made them the most popular with the fans. They had both grown an equally strong attachment to the other, and Katsuki wasn't sure he could imagine a whole day without the adorable greenette. His adorable greenette!

But today going to be a huge test for Katsuki.

The blonde gulp loudly when he read the message, some colour draining from his heated skin.

💚Fluffy Nerd💚:
Hey Kacchan! Hope work was ok ^w^ I'll be working a longer shift today, have a bit of patrolling to do, so I might be late! You don't have to wait for me! Just go, eat and sleep and I'll be back soon enough! Love you Kacchan xxx

Katsuki struggled to swallow. A whole evening without Izuku since they had first moved in together! The blonde himself wasn't even sure he could survive! He shudders at the thoughts running through his head. That would mean he'd have to eat on his own. In silence! He would have no one to talk to or even look at whilst he was cooking. He would have to take baths on his own. And...

He didn't dare finished that trail of thought. The one thing that the blonde needed the greenette for the most was sleeping. He would always sleep better with a nice warm body like Izuku's against him, and with his absence, he would have no hands to hold or no cheeks to kiss or even no hair to ruffle and sleep in. Night hours were always his favourites purely because of that reason, and without them was almost alien!

Katsuki releases a peculiarly shaky breath, before slowly typing out a response to his fiancé.

You:
Yeah, whatever, just do your best! Love ya too xxx

Pride was still evident in the blonde even years later!

Reluctantly, he sighs, turning off his phone and dropping it on his dauntingly empty bed, walking about halfway down the stairs before realising how much he actually needed his phone, jogging back up to get them. If he were to suffer the entirety of his day in silence, he'd rather die. But at least loud rock music blasting in his ears would help his isolation a little.

The day had passed painfully slowly, and by the end of the day, Katsuki groaned out in frustration. He kept turning his phone on, waiting for a message from Izuku, but was each time disappointed. He ate pot noodles because, though he hated to admit it, he had slight guilt of making something that Izuku wouldn't eat. He did, however, make him a nice bowl of rice and mild curry in order to kill time. Unfortunately, this only took up 1 hour, so he did nothing else but watch movies in the eerily and abnormally lonely room.