Love and Care

❤💛

Part 2 to 'Pain and Shame'.

AU:
No quirks
Warnings:
Mentions of rape
Mild trigger warnings

Lez gooooo!!!

One year later...
[Kaminari's POV]

"How are you feeling, Kami?" Kirishima asks, plopping down beside me on the couch.

But not touching me.

"Good," I reply, though it wasn't the complete truth.

Something had been bothering me. I felt like there was this invisible wall between us. Maybe because I don't communicate when I'm uncomfortable, but Kirishima always seems to be extra careful. Skinship with him, in particular, is extremely rare. Not because I'm not okay with it, but because he's scared now.

He's scared of hurting me.

And I want his behaviour to end.

I want him to treat me like he did before. Cuddle with me on the couch and hold my hand whenever he pleased, make this relationship about the both of us and not just about me. Kiss me whenever he was happy, call me those stupid nicknames and ruffle my hair whenever I did an equation correctly, or if I ever revealed a bit of my nerdy self. I want him to be at ease around me, and love me in a way that he was equally happy with.

Now, he was just holding back. And I hated being the centre of attention, always having those concerned eyes on me, anxious of even the softest of touches.

I'm not made of glass!

And, at this point, I've had enough. Because I want to go what we had before and I want to move on from what happened before; I want to forget about it! All it has ever done is ruin everything I have, like the devil on my shoulder, always looming over me and everyone being too scared to touch or talk to me!

Because what if he breaks?

So I make the first move.

My right hand moves out, gripping onto Kirishima's hand. God, how long had it been since I'd held it! Soft and warm, despite being somewhat clammy! Hand that work so hard and have so much power but are delicate and so very gentle!

I could feel the flinch travel through him, recognition settling in once he realises what I did. "K-Kami?" he asks.

I don't respond, even when he casts a side-glace at me. My actions speak louder, and I turn my entire body on the couch, crawling slowly towards him. Maybe my want for touch had turned into a sexual desire but I was too desperate to think coherently, wanting to feel skin on skin and see his face smile, either in relief or in love. God, when did I last feel those lips against me? How have I been so deprived and have gone on for so long!

I'm going insane in my own lust.

"Kami! S-Stop! Y-You're not thinking clearly!"

I pretend not to listen, crawling onto his lap and stooping into his neck to lead a trail up to his jaw, then along that sharp, stubbled jawline and  across his cheek, closer and closer to his lips. He couldn't seem to move, completely frozen, and I thought of coaxing him out of his transe.

"I want this, Kirishima! Please!" 

And that seemed to do it for him.

He still handles me with care, despite me rushing him. I take of his shirt and his trousers, my lips drawing invisible patterns along his beautiful chest, tangling my fingers in his hair.