Playing Games ~ Part 3

❤💛

So... I was wondering... For those who have read my Back To You bkdk book... Should I also upload it to AO3?

AU:
Katsuki's a jerk
Warnings:
TRIGGER WARNING!
Swearing

Looooooooove

[No one's POV]

"You've finally done it! You've finished your dare!"

Kaminari blinked at hearing this, the hairs on the back of his neck tingling with trepidation. He could even notice the mood change for the once-fuming redhead beside him.

"E... E-Eiji... what d-dare?"

Kirishima doesn't reply, head turned down as he attempts to grasp for what to say. How to cover up his tracks. This whole time, he thought Kaminari wouldn't get to this exact position. Where he would find out about this dare and question him. Whether it was all real. Whether everything that he had said was true.

And there was always the part that he most feared - whether Kaminari would believe him.

Kaminari was growing paranoid at the silence. He didn't dare look at the seething glare coming from Bakugo, mainly focusing on the hesitant boy beside him.

"K... Kiri! Wh-What dare!?"

He received nothing but the view of Kirishima biting his lip, frustrated tears welling in his eyes. For not thinking of what to say. For being put under that overwhelming pressure.

"K-KIRISHIMA! T-TELL ME NOW!"

No reply.

That was when Bakugo steps forward, ignoring his helpless and choking ex-best friend on the floor and towards the trembling twink. The dumb stupid twink who he had wanted to ruin for daring to stand up to him, but instead being ruined himself.

Having his best friend taken away from him.

There was no one Bakugo had loathed more than that bitch in front of him.

He wasn't going to ruin him: he was going to destroy him.

He laughs hysterically, taking pleasure in that shattered expression on Kaminari's face. "Has that idiot not told you yet?!"

More laughter. Blood-curdling and painful enough to feel like a fleet of bullets through flesh.

"I dared that dick to make you fall for him within three fucking months to get back at you!"

Kaminari would rather hear the laughter than that revelation. That couldn't be true! Kirishima was so honest with his feelings! Even at the end, he had stayed true to his word! He had promised to protect him and he did! But...

"And it seems that you have, you fucking twink!"

He didn't care about the venomous words spitting from Bakugo's mouth. None of that hurt more than the truth. That the one platform, which he thought was solid ground, was disintegrating right before his eyes.

Hesitantly, his broken eyes turn to Kirishima. His once warm and comforting arms had now slipped from around him, leaving behind the cold imprint of a stranger. He didn't want to believe it. That this wasn't all fake.

He wanted Bakugo to be lying!

"K... Ki...ri... I-Is what he's saying t-true?!" His voice was breaking, silver tears dripping from his eyes one by one. Each one giving another stab to Kirishima.