Lost Wisdom

💚🧡

About yesterday, thank you all so much for your support❤️ it meant so much to me and it always gives me motivation. So thank you again!

Here's a nice crack hehe

AU:
Aged up
No quirks
Warnings:
Swearing
Sexual references

I'll probs do a Kirikami one of this too :P

[Katsuki's POV]

Deku was going to get his wisdom teeth removed and, just like the dork he is, he wanted me to record himself whilst he was drunk on the anaesthetic. I had gladly taken up the task.

See, when I had the surgery, I was a little loopy, the videos showing me that I had walked into walls around the house a few times, bashed my head against doors, flopping off the wheel chair I was supposed to be staying in for three whole hours. Hell, I even managed to break a plate!

In other words, I was a fucking toddler.

Thank God the footage he had shown me was burned in the depths of the bin... unless he had backed up the videos...

Oh but the one he definitely kept was the one when I was drooling in my sleep, blabbering about how sexy my boyfriend's ass is. I mean, I don't mind him keeping that - I always end up being the one to tease him for having a sexy ass anyway.

But, oh Lord, the shit nerd was going to have something interesting to wake up to tomorrow morning!

The dentist walks out of the closed doors, where he was supposed to be having the surgery, and now I know why Deku was hesitant about getting the removal in the first place! Fuck, the blood stains on his rubber gloves and apron made me question whether Deku even has any teeth left!

"He's all yours, Mr Bakugo! But we had a slight issue with the anaesthetic, so the effects of it may be stronger than it was with you. I reckon maybe about... five hours until he can walk? But he should be fine by tomorrow morning! Remember not to give him any food until 6 o'clock!"

I respectively nod, but I could feel my pale hands tremble in anxiety. Izuku better not be dead by the time I get there!

Clearing my throat once the dentist disappears back behind the doors, I get up, stretching my legs and running a hand through my hair, waiting for a bit until Deku appears through the doors in a wheelchair, his head lolling back and forth with his tongue stuck out. Immediately, I snort at the sight, eyes seemingly rolled back behind his drooping eyelids.

I snap a photo before starting the video, holding my laughter as I pick up on his faint snoring. He's switching between a deep sleep and being half-awake and it's both adorable and hilarious!

"Deku? Are you there?" I ask, quietly enough to not disturb the receptionist. My attempts were in vain, however, when Deku snaps awake, being unconsciously loud.

"Wha- Yeah! Isszzz... K-Ka... KAH... Kacchan! E-Iz thad ya... yeww?"

It's hardly been a minute, and I already feel like dropping to the floor and cackling until my tummy hurt! My phone probably picks up on  the snort I managed to let slip past.

"Uwaaa! Kah... Kacch-chan! I did a... thingie!" He laughs hysterically to himself and I cover my mouth with my freehand to stop myself from spitting out. "I... Dere some pep-people who do... did some fings ta-to... ma mouf!"

After having barely composed myself, I remove my hand from my mouth, looking back to his drunken face. "Yeah, they had to remove some of your teeth. Did you know that, Deku?"