suspicions

japanese

english

Kanaki cowered on the polished floor in one of the many rooms of the manor. The sky outside was grey with thick clouds not letting a singe ray of sunlight pass. The wind picked up and made the trees infront the window dance and the morsh wood of the tree trunk creaking.

Before a nice looking leather armchair kneeled a musty looking man, his head hung low as he listened to his masters talks. His fingernails long and sharp, one finger completly missing and his face resembling that of a rat with unruly hair framing it.

Kanaki was not a person who bowed to anyone but his own master but the creature in the armchair, he didn't even cought a whole glimps of it but he knew it was far from human, send shivers down his spine, the atmosphere thick with fear, terror and death. One would think it was nothing for a shinobi like him, someone who has seen all the cruel things the world has to offer but today he was weak.

Suddenly he wished Pain would have choosen someone else than him to try and close an alliance with the dark wizard infront of him.

"It is not often that i have visitors from so far away.", croaked the voice in the armchair. "You said your master is interested in an alliance, yet i neither know who they are nor what power you have to offer."

"My lord,", Kanaki hesitated not wanting to anger anyone, "My master, Pain, is powerful and feared in our lands. We are able to assist you in reaching your goal if you help us with his."

"And what would your goal be then?"

"We want the Nine Tails in our possesion. His current location is Hogwarts and he is surrounded by powerful fighters. I'm afriad my master is unable to travel as far as i did but other subordinates of his will arrive soon."

"Hogwarts you say? Then our goals have a similarity. I, too, need to get to someone who attends Hogwarts, some extra help in destroying this damn school wouldn't hurt.", the voice responded and Kanaki heard it move around, "You will show me your abilities, after that i will make my decision."

"Thank you, my lord, thank you.", said the shinobi with low hangig head, even though he feared the unknow power of the creature, it was humiliating to kneel infront of someone who does not command him.

"Wormtail!", the kneeling man infront of the armchair raised his head, "Give our guest a place to stay, he must be exhausted."

"Yes, my lord."

The man, Wormtail, walked towards Kanaki grabbed him by the arm and led him out of the room, downstairs to the kitchen. Kanaki tried to keep his breathing under control even when a gaint snake passed by which reminded him all too much of Orochimaru.

Sakura sat hunched over a book in the library once again. The weather outside was anything but nice and it would probably rain through the night which made patroling on the ground a pain in the ass. Good that it was not her turn then.

The small lamp next to her made it able to see the words written down. She was the only one who sat at this table which gave her privacy so she could write an letter home to Ino. She could talk all that much about the mission but decided to decribe all the magical things that were possible to here and Sakura was sure she would enjoy it.

The pink haired kunoichi didn't know where either of her teammates nor her teacher were right now, so she enjoyed the silence that surrounded her for once and kept on finishing the letter and reading her book.

Tomorrow morning Yamato will arrive at Hogwart to help Naruto with his training. Sakura was excited to see another familiar face again. 

All of a sudden a bag is slammed on the table and the chair is drawn back as someone let themselved fall on it. Sakura starteled and looked up only to see the bushy brown hair of Hermione Granger across from her. Sakura was slightly embarrassed at the fact that she didn't noticed the other arriving but she quickly focused again.