you're my friend

japanese 
(italics also used to emphasize words or sentences)

english

"Say,", Hermione snapped her book shut and looked at her two friends, her gaze serious, "did you also notice something suspicious about the exchanges?"

"Come on, 'Mione. We've had this conversation before.", groaned the red head from his seat near the fireplace, burried in pargament and open books.

They were currently in the common room, Hermione having them make their homework early for once to spare them the stress of last minute submissions. The fire was crackling in the fireplace. Harry was starring at the dancing flames rather than finding solutions for his potion homework. The warmth and soft sounds nearly lulled him to sleep, his head falling against the armrest more than once but eyes snapping open as soon as his skin touched the soft cushion.

He was tired. Not necessearily the sleepy kind of tired (even if a good nights sleep was more than welcome), no, the concern about Sirius and the lies that were currently spread about him kept him up. Normally he wouldn't bother correcting any of the things written in the Daily Prophet (because it was the Daily Prophet and anyone smart enough did not believe any of the crap written in there), if it just wouldn't be about the serious issue of Voldemort's return. 

Harry never quite understood how people could be so close minded and stubborn to actually ignore the threat that hovered at the horizon. The ministry of the wizarding world was clearly useless, being the first to deny the rumors of the Dark Lord's return. It bugged Harry greatly and made his blood boil every time someone like Umbridge told him off (not that it only took her mere presence to make him a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any given moment).  

"I'm just saying, Ronald.", muttered Hermoine as if deep in thought, "It's like an itch that i can't scratch. They definitly do not speak the thruth at given times."

"So what about it. Everyone has secrets, don't they?", replied Ron, looking up from his homework for the first time and meeting the determinded gaze of his friend.

"Sure they do, but at these times, with all the threats hanging over our heads, secrets don't seem fitting.", she argued now standing up and pacing around the empty common room.

It was truly a blessing that none of the other students used the space and they had some peace and quite. Ron was ready to continue the conversation with the young witch, when a sudden movement followed by a low hissing from the fireplace catched the attention of the trio. The face of one Sirius Black formed itself in the orange flames, making the three Gryffindors huddle in front the fire, careful to not lean in too far.

"Sirius! What are you doing here?", hissed Harry in a low voice, hoping more than ever that no one came in and interrupted them.

"I just want to check in and hear how you doing. I heard about Umbridge, seems like the ministry does no half assed business.", he said with his face moving around with the fire,

"It's dangerous, what if someone catches you."

Harry felt anxious at the thought of his only remaining family getting taken away from him. Not again, he thought.

"Let that be my concern. Don't worry about me, i'm as safe as i can be, you should look out for yourself. Things do not look good Harry."

"What are we supposed to do?", questioned Hermione, "Umbridge has more and more control over the school as days pass by, Dumbledore's influcens is decreasing constantly and with the ministry trying to shut down any word about Voldemort, it is not helping our case."