the journey to Hogwarts

The days flew by pretty fast. If you ask Naruto itwas the most boring time in his life. Everyday was occupied with studying the different subjects that are being taught at Hogwarts. Of course some were fun for Naruto like Charms or Defense Against Dark Arts but he still ask himself why it is so important to learn about magic plants or history that, in most parts, is not necessary for their mission and does not interests him in the slightest.

Sasuke was not overly impressed with all the stuff wizards could do because in the end all it takes to defeat them is snapping their wand out of their hands. Weaklings. Unnecessary. These were words he often used to describe wizards and their methods. It also did not help that Naruto constantly decided to annoy the living shit out of the raven haired shinobi. Even though the blonde looked quite cute when talking excitingly about a new charm he mastered, Sasuke just wanted to slam his head against a near wall. Another reason for his clearly nonexistent motivation is that Kakashi decided to tease the Uchiha whenever he saw him starring a little to long at his blond haired comrade. At least Sakura kept her distance and was often seen in her room studying or writing letters to the Yamanaka heir.

And then the day they all, or more Naruto and Sakura, waited for arrived. The morning begann uneventful. They ate breakfast in silence and packed their stuff after that. With the help of the bartender they savely arrived at Kings Cross. Around them bustled many people, some were non magical others were radiating with magical power. The four shinobi decided to wear the most inconspicuous clothes they owened, which resulted that they looked like they wanted to attend a funeral other than joining a train full of children to a magical school.

At first they didn't quite know where they should go. The bartender left them just like that without giving directions or at least one little hint where they have to go. After some observing from Kakashi he pretty fast acknowledged the fact that they indeed have to run though a brick wall to get to platform nine and three quaters. It looked like you don't need a specific spell to go through the wall so they hoped luck was on their side. Sakura bravely volunteered to go first and ran straight towards the wall. Just seconds later she disappeared. Naruto excitedly clapped into his hands and also ran towards the wall and disappeared.

"You go next Sauke.", said the grey haired sensei,his voice muffled because of his mask many strangers starred on. Of course they starred it was not common to see a guy with grey hair that does not know the rules of gravity and a face mask and a pink haired girl.

"Hn." Yeah very original but Sasuke really did not want to speak to much. He begann to run and out of pure instinct he wanted to stopp right before he was about to hit the stone wall but he pulled himself together and ran straight though it. On the other side an overwhelming amount of voice and talking slammed against his sensitiv ears. He saw Naruto and Sakura standing next to each other a few meters away,their stuff on carts in front of them, starring awestruck at the red and black train and all the children who entered it.

"Come on we need to hurry if we want to find an compartment."  Sasuke didn't even realised that their sensei also passed the wall and was now standing next to them. They all begann to walk towards the train, trying not to get too much attention what did not quite go as planned if you ask Sasuke. Here and their people starred but quickly turned their head away after a glare from Sasuke or a bored one eyed look from Kakashi. After their baggage was savely stored away they started to search for an empty compartment, which was harder then they thought. They arrived pretty late which resulted in less free seats to take. Nearly five minutes later they finally found one. Naruto sat on the bench so he would ride backwards next to him a window to look outside (obviously). On his right sat Sasuke. Across from him sat Kakashi and next to the oldest shinobi sat Sakura who took out a book from her bag along with an pencil. She then decided to read said book and started to writes note in it, probably for better understanding.

Kakashi also begann to read but not a book like Sakure. He took out a scroll and studied it. That left Naruto and Sasuke with nothing to do. To say Naruto was bored was an understatement. Sometime he pointed outside the window to show the Uchiha an interesting feature of the landscape or an funny formation of an cloud. Sasuke just listened quitly to the blondes ramble while trying to subtlety strare, and fail, at Naruto.

After thirty minutes Kakashi closed the scroll and cleared his throat to get the attention of his students. "I will explain to you the basic things about Hogwarts and how we will fit into it okay? And Naruto listen closely okay, i will only explain itonce.", said the older. Naruto nodded and leaned in to proof that he is really listening.

"Okay so students are divided into four houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Huffelpuff and Slytherin. The students are selected after character traits so you will have no say in what house you get. As you already know, you three will pose as japanese exchange students and i am your supervisor and will teach at Hogwarts for this year. We are allowed to show of our basic power but please nothing to destructive and Sasuke, please do not disturbe the students with a genjutsu just because they annoy you. If you have any questions or need help just come to me or one of the teachers you already meet. Also do not tell anyone about our mission, do you understand?" Kakashi looked at everyone with his one eye, his gaze is serious and leaves no room for objections.

"Hai sensei.", said the three students together.

"Okay then you should start changing into your uniforms. It seems like we are almost there.", said the Hatake and clapped into his hands while standing up and handing everyone their uniform. Wherever he took them from. Sakura left the compartment to find a place to change, while Naruto couldn't care less and decided to just change on the spot. Sasuke looked away, a tint of red on his cheeks, and started to change his clothes. We the hell do i act like a school girl in love?

Unedited.
So i finished another chapter. I actually wanted to make it longer but my fingers started to hurt from tipping and i still have lots of school work to do. I hope you like it even though it is quite short!