You're my missing puzzle piece

So dazzling 

It became a scene in the world that I always matched alone

As if I couldn't take my tight hand

It can't be completed except for you

May we not lose each other 

My missing puzzle piece

You're my missing puzzle piece 

Finally fit

Filled up the wounds of my broken heart

You became my everything

My missing puzzle piece

Than having everything 

What never loses

It's more important

I found out because of you

You're my missing puzzle piece

(Y'all win if you tell me what song that is! No cheating!) 

Suddenly a small voice in the back of Jeno's head stirred. "Does he actually love you? He's been avoiding you. He's ditched school to be away from you."

Jeno bit his lip, knowing his internal monologue had a point. Ever since the rumors and the pictures had surfaced of that night at the party, Jeno hadn't once talked to Jaemin. He couldn't, he was scared and embarrassed. Of course Jaemin must also be feeling that way. Do we fuck and then our relationship is over?

Jeno tightened his grip on his pencil, attempting to control the voice in his head. He needed to see Jaemin, comfort Jaemin, confess to Jaemin. He wanted him to know he was loved and not just arm candy. He had to give him the song. 

Planning out the afternoon in his head, Jeno began daydreaming about all the possible scenarios about the confession he intended to make after school and forgot about his class completely. 

☁️☁️☁️

Jaemin sat on his couch, curled up in a blanket listening to his current favorite song 'Princess Castle' by Jazmin Bean and Cottontail. Wiping freshly fallen tears off his rosy red cheeks Jaemin sniffled. He missed Jeno but couldn't bare to see his face ever again. 

Jaemin was heartbroken.

As he cried Jaemin sang along to the song, voice wavering on lyrics that touched deep to his heart. 

"Shows over.....close the curtains. You are not important. To be honest you're quite boring." A fresh wave of sadness crashed over the blind boy as he screamed the last line. "You're a dying flower I'm the fucking florist!"