10

Jaemin had his phone. His mom never took it away. As Jaemin chatted with Jeno he smirked. Being blind really did come in handy sometimes, for example, his mother felt bad for him so he didn't get his phone taken away. Sometimes Jaemin felt bad about playing the disabled card but this was not one of those times. 

Jeno made a deal with his parents. He could use his phone to talk with Jaemin, who they didn't know was expecting a salary for being Jeno's boyfriend. They thought Jaemin to be Jeno's friend. But was he more than just a friend?

The two were in the middle of FaceTimeing. (Jeno had insisted so he could see Jaemin's adorable face) Jaemin had just rolled his sightless eyes and mocked his (boy)friend. 

"And then Chenle started screeching because I pushed him. He fell in the pool and I laughed and it was great. We should all go to Chenle's pool sometime." 

Jeno nodded as Jaemin absentmindedly twisted his bright blue hair with his fingers while telling a story. As the younger boy continued, Jeno found himself gazing at Jaemin. His sharp jawline, his big foggy eyes, his bright hair, his plump lips......

Jeno froze as he felt it. His cock stiffened in his pants. 

Shit. He thought. I'm hard over Jaemin.

Jaemin hadn't even noticed his friend's discomfort and was still drawling on about the time him and Chenle almost burned the house down baking cookies. Jeno continued to listen while trying to avert the situation. 

"So how about you?" Jaemin asked, catching the dark haired boy off guard.

"How about me? How about what?"

Jaemin giggled, his laughter tinkling like a music box. "How about you for Jackson's party?" 

Jeno's eyes widened to the size of grapefruits. "Jaemin," he lowered his voice. "How the fuck do you know about Jackson's party?" 

Avoiding the question, Jaemin asked another question. "Are you going? Will you take me? My mom's not home tonight so if you could sneak me out-"

"Absolutely not!" Jeno shouted, dick still rock hard. "Why would I do that? We would get in so much trouble if anyone found out!"

Jaemin pouted. "I really wanted to go. I've never been to one of Jackson's parties before. People say he's the best. Says he has every drink you could think of, a huge house full of bedrooms, a-"

"Jaemin! I will not risk your safety to go to a college student's stupid party!"

Jaemin whined. "It's safe! What could possibly go wrong?" 

Jeno glared at the blind boy, all the possibilities of things that could go wrong running through his mind. 

"Plus, if you don't take me I'll ask someone else. Shotaro gave me his number, I'll ask him instead!" 

Suddenly Jeno felt a pang of jealousy. Shotaro was good looking, kind, and charming. What if Jaemin decided he'd rather be with Shotaro then Jeno, who he didn't want to even date in the first place? Jeno cleared his throat, still extremely uncomfortable.

"Dear lord....fine I'll take you." 

Jaemin cheered. "Yay! I broke you! Didn't take much effort..." Jeno's grimace deepened, knowing somewhere in his heart that things would go horribly wrong. "So pick me up at 8?"

"8 it is."

☁️☁️☁️