9

The six suspended boys lingered outside the principal's office, trying their best to entertain themselves as the head of the school called their parents. Chenle prayed he wouldn't have another panic attack, but honestly who knows what would happen. The blonde boy was still freaking out about his mother's wrath he would have to deal with when she found out he was involved in a fight.

As the others argued, something caught Chenle's eye. It was Jisung, leaving the group to stealthily head to the third floor of the school. No one noticed, much to Chenle's dismay. He thought about alerting Jeno but didn't want to make a huge scene. 

Chenle weighed the options and decided to go find Jisung. 

Sneakily, Chenle removed himself from the group, going up the stairs to the third and final floor of their school. Pushing blonde hair out of his eyes, Chenle glanced around for the bully. 

"Jisung?" Chenle called, hands around his mouth to amplify his voice. "Jisung where are you?" 

"Go away." 

Chenle whipped around to where the soft growl had come from. His eyes landed on Jisung, sitting with his back against a locker, arms wrapped around his knees and tears streaming down his face. 

"Oh my god! Jisung are you okay?"

Jisung waved his hand at him and flipped Chenle off. Chenle grimaced but continued to approach the younger until he was seated next to him. The boy tried to hide his face but Chenle wouldn't allow him to. The elder yanked Jisung's face out of his knees and stared directly into his eyes. 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Jisung sniffled blatantly lying. "Now release me dork before I punch you again."

Chenle winced at the threat but didn't let the boy go. "You're having a panic attack because they want you expelled. Right? Listen I have panic attacks too it's really-"

"Shut up!" Jisung smacked him in the face. "I'm not like you! I don't have panic attacks!" 

Chenle massaged his red cheek, tears prickling in his eyes. "Stop lying. Jisung I know what it's  like. You can talk to me, I won't judge you." 

Jisung sucked in a breath and let another quiet sob out. Chenle felt his heart crack. This boy went through the same things he had. One voice told Chenle to hug him. To kiss the attractive bully and comfort him. Another voice told him to let him cry. He deserved it for all the years of bullying and torment. 

Chenle ignored both voices, patting the younger on the back. "Shhhh, shhhh it's okay." The two enemies were so close their thighs were touching and Jisung could feel Chenle's breath on his neck. Jisung let another tear roll down his cheek but Chenle wiped it away. 

"I guess I don't deserve you comforting me." Jisung spoke in his charming voice. "I've been so awful to you and....er, your friend."

"Ah!" Chenle exclaimed. "Jaemin...."

Jisung's eyes hardened at the name. Suddenly he jolted up to leave, Chenle clinging to his arm. "Let fucking go of me!"

Chenle's face said it all. Absolute confusion. One second he had Jisung opening up and the next he was his old self. "Wait-why? I thought we were going to talk-"

"I don't want to talk to you. As if you would ever understand. Now," Jisung gripped Chenle's face in his hands, foreheads touching, lips so close they could kiss. "Do not say a word about this conversation to anybody." Jisung's seductive voice made Chenle's legs weaken. "Unless you want to be punished."